Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Help Needed Urgently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed Urgently (400 Views)

Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life. / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Urgent Help Needed Plsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Urgently by josh123(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
please help me, my father went to one white garment church and he was told that some enemies want to cause me with sickness, they later told him that i should carry some coconut and egg to the junction of my street, and i was told to do this naked. why do this churches never say good thing about someone, pls people what should i do,cus i have already told my dad i am not going through with it
Re: Help Needed Urgently by robinso01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
just desist from what they said, go on ur kneels and pray on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently by budaatum: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Let me tell you a story.

Ma once took buda to see Oshofa because buda would not believe what buda was told. On arrival, a woli told everyone present to shut their eyes and let us pray, but buda, stubborn, did no such thing. When the woli finished praying, he said while everyone's eyes were shut, the throne like chair on which Oshofa would sit had swayed from left to right and had been lifted up to touch the ceiling. buda, who had been watching, said, "arh! That's a lie" and got a dirty look from the woli and a slap on the head from ma.

Ma and buda were the first people called up to meet Oshofa when he eventually came out. He looked at buda and said, "you don't believe what people tell you, do you. Continue that way. There are a lot of fake wolis out there". He then gave buda a bottle of water and told ma that she and buda should both sit down everyday and slowly drink a cup each and refill the bottle afterwards. Ma should also buy a crate of eggs and cook one for buda everyday. buda's family were seven at the time, and usually had five fried eggs with bread and porridge for breakfast on Sundays only, so you might understand that an egg a day was quite a lot of egg!

The next day, ma said to buda, "go and drink your water!" She did not join buda. She also gave buda an egg. This went on for 4 days, then eggs stopped and the drinking water together was eventually forgotten. buda was ten years old at the time.

buda's father, the Celestian at the time, used to say "when people want to own you, they make you drink your own piss. Once you've drunk it, they'll feed you poo sooner or later". I would not walk naked with coconut and egg to the junction of my street, op. And if I fall ill and die, so be it. Make sure you don't go near that church though. I would not trust them not to poison you just to prove their point! And try hard to educate your father please, or one day he will give your inheritance to the church!

Years later, by the way, buda had reason to live with ma for a while, cooking for her everyday, and forcing her to hear buda. buda explained to ma what Oshofa had done. The drinking of water together was to teach ma and buda to communicate instead of ma just shouting at buda. And the eggs were to signify that ma loves buda. It took some, but the lesson was eventually learnt.
Re: Help Needed Urgently by enilove(m): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2018
josh123:
please help me, my father went to one white garment church and he was told that some enemies want to cause me with sickness, they later told him that i should carry some coconut and egg to the junction of my street, and i was told to do this naked. why do this churches never say good thing about someone, pls people what should i do,cus i have already told my dad i am not going through with it

If you carry the sacrifice , the enemy will have control over you. It is not in the Bible that christians should carry sacrifice talkless of going naked.

Confess these scriptures and pray the following prayers :

Proverbs 26:27 KJV
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Revelation 13:10 KJV
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Psalm 7:14-17 KJV
Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
[15] He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
[16] His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
[17] I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

PRAYER POINTS :

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper , in the name of Jesus.

Powers of darkness that wants to afflict me with sickness ,
make mistake and carry the sickness in Jesus name.

Wickedness of the wicked over my life , backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Any evil directed at me , backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Evil prophecy , hear the word of the Lord , you shall not stand neither shall you come to pass over my life , in the name of Jesus.

PLS NOTE , THESE PRAYERS MIGHT NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF GOD . YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , THEN HE CAN PROTECT YOU AND PUT THE ENEMIES TO SHAME.

DON'T BE AFRAID , GOD IS STILL GOD.
Re: Help Needed Urgently by josh123(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2018
enilove:

If you carry the sacrifice , the enemy will have control over you. It is not in the Bible that christians should carry sacrifice talkless of going naked.

Confess these scriptures and pray the following prayers :

Proverbs 26:27 KJV
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Revelation 13:10 KJV
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Psalm 7:14-17 KJV
Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
[15] He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
[16] His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
[17] I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

PRAYER POINTS :

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper , in the name of Jesus.

Powers of darkness that wants to afflict me with sickness ,
make mistake and carry the sickness in Jesus name.

Wickedness of the wicked over my life , backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Any evil directed at me , backfire , in the name of Jesus.

Evil prophecy , hear the word of the Lord , you shall not stand neither shall you come to pass over my life , in the name of Jesus.

PLS NOTE , THESE PRAYERS MIGHT NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT A CHILD OF GOD . YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , THEN HE CAN PROTECT YOU AND PUT THE ENEMIES TO SHAME.

DON'T BE AFRAID , GOD IS STILL GOD.

thanks
Re: Help Needed Urgently by josh123(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2018
budaatum:
Let me tell you a story.

Ma once took buda to see Oshofa because buda would not believe what buda was told. On arrival, a woli told everyone present to shut their eyes and let us pray, but buda, stubborn, did no such thing. When the woli finished praying, he said while everyone's eyes were shut, the throne like chair on which Oshofa would sit had swayed from left to right and had been lifted up to touch the ceiling. buda, who had been watching, said, "arh! That's a lie" and got a dirty look from the woli and a slap on the head from ma.

Ma and buda were the first people called up to meet Oshofa when he eventually came out. He looked at buda and said, "you don't believe what people tell you, do you. Continue that way. There are a lot of fake wolis out there". He then gave buda a bottle of water and told ma that she and buda should both sit down everyday and slowly drink a cup each and refill the bottle afterwards. Ma should also buy a crate of eggs and cook one for buda everyday. buda's family were seven at the time, and usually had five fried eggs with bread and porridge for breakfast on Sundays only, so you might understand that an egg a day was quite a lot of egg!

The next day, ma said to buda, "go and drink your water!" She did not join buda. She also gave buda an egg. This went on for 4 days, then eggs stopped and the drinking water together was eventually forgotten. buda was ten years old at the time.

buda's father, the Celestian at the time, used to say "when people want to own you, they make you drink your own piss. Once you've drunk it, they'll feed you poo sooner or later". I would not walk naked with coconut and egg to the junction of my street, op. And if I fall ill and die, so be it. Make sure you don't go near that church though. I would not trust them not to poison you just to prove their point! And try hard to educate your father please, or one day he will give your inheritance to the church!

Years later, by the way, buda had reason to live with ma for a while, cooking for her everyday, and forcing her to hear buda. buda explained to ma what Oshofa had done. The drinking of water together was to teach ma and buda to communicate instead of ma just shouting at buda. And the eggs were to signify that ma loves buda. It took some, but the lesson was eventually learnt.
thanks
Re: Help Needed Urgently by Evangkatsoulis: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2018
josh123:

Op, do as you are told, since you are spiritually dead.

(1) (Reply)

Will God Really Help Me? / Open Heaven 23 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Good Measure / This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.