Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. (911 Views)

Characteristics That Define A Successful Application Development Agency: / A Business Programmer Partner Is Need For Project. / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. by idid: 2:02am On Nov 28, 2018
We have a mobile app that is 70% complete... but want to accelerate completion in the next 6-8 weeks, fix bugs and test, so I am looking to work with **senior developers** or a development agency with senior programmers based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa. Web services have been done in code-igniter and the mobile apps are in Android and iOS. Project is Europe based and we are looking for folks that can take on the project from where it is right now and finish it off. When app is launched, we will work with whichever agency or developer in the long term.

You will show evidence of previous projects and must be a great communicator and team worker.

Please contact me folks if you can help.
Re: Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. by hontimmy(m): 4:01am On Nov 28, 2018
I am interested in working with you

Which platform are you using for the App

oyewoletimmy20@gmail.com
Re: Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. by goPasky: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I can manage the native Android app for you. I have 4+ years experience building native Android apps and APIs

www.github.com/adigunhammedolalekan
adigunhammed.lekan@gmail.com
07035452307 - Call
07060589569 - WhatsApp
Re: Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. by larisoft: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I think i am exactly what your project needs.

I have 7 years experience developing mobile, desktop, and web apps.

Some of the web apps in my portfolio are:

upperiweka.com
playjoor.com
hangoutng.com
matrixmarketng.com
tradefairng.com
uwaozo.com
campusfi.com

I also have an extensive list of mobile apps (hybrid and native) on my portfolio available on request.

My value proposition is experience. Having seen so many projects on diverse platforms to completion, there's little that surprises me these days.

You can reach me on larypetero@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Need A Developer/development Agency For Project. by cletty: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2018
I am available to deliver the Android app to specification.

My app on Google play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Email: oketoluwase@gmail.com
Phone: 08063418131

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft To Recruit 500 Software Engineers In Nigeria And Kenya / Be Productive With A Programming Language Rather Than Bashing Other Languages.. / 4 Dangers To Consider Before Using Face App...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.