Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Staying Focus And Being Positive Paves Way For An Extraordinary Grace From God. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Staying Focus And Being Positive Paves Way For An Extraordinary Grace From God. (210 Views)

Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Burna Boy: Nobody Paved Way For Me / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying Focus And Being Positive Paves Way For An Extraordinary Grace From God. by Euniceadaku705: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Nweke Mark Ihechi popularly known as Mc Emperor, is an Imo based entertainer, Born in June 11th, Still in School and currently building Up "E Entertainment" that will so be his brand and signature.

Mc Emperor is an Event Mc, A Stand-up comedian, Radio Presenter, Actor and an Event Manager/Organizer.

In his Quote, He said “Sincerity, Humility, Staying Focus and being positive paves way for an extraordinary Grace from God to move human higher in life."

Emperor went ahead to disclose how he loves Travelling and Entertaining People.

“I will like to Advice people in the same field, Be Sincere, be Humble Stay Focus and Be positive then you will enjoy the extraordinary Grace from God that will take you higher than expected.

I am not married and i have No kid yet but I will have some when i get married. And am looking at about 4kids" Lol.

However he never stop to thank his Boss and everyone who has in one way or the other helped him in his growing process.

“I want to say a very big thank you to the IMO state government through Hon. Irouno Chukwunonye (S.A To The Governor Of Imo State On Entertainment) and the world at large for the undiluted love and support i receive for you all everyday, for wholeheartedly accepting the commodity (me) that my boss, Mr. Ukaegbu O. Tony-Greg "Mc Banana Mouth" (the Duke of Entertainment in Imo State) presented to the public, i am very grateful and ever ready to serve.

Thank you for picking interest in me and deciding to market me for the masses consumption. Am grateful sir” are his words to his Boss (Mc BananaMouth)

You can follow MC EMPEROR on: WhatsApp: +2348163100333 FB: markmartins190 Instagram: @mcemperor_comedian

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Song On Nairafame “End Of The Year Mix” / Latest Celebrate Videos / Kevin Spacey charged over indecent assault claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.