Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime (3647 Views)

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Nollywoodpics: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Charley boy show off her beautiful lookalike daughter Dewy Oputa who turned lesbian recently in new adorable photos.

What do you think ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/charly-boy-show-off-his-lesbian-daughter-says-hes-proud-of-her-anytime/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Nollywoodpics: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2018
See Charly boy daughter with her lesbian partner rocking each other Publicly in a viral video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/charly-boy-show-off-his-lesbian-daughter-says-hes-proud-of-her-anytime/

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by G1STM0RE: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2018
cool
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Like father like daughter.
Wild creatures

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by SIMPLYkush: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2018
My son @thegreenland once told me he was a homo, I flogged his brain and made his sister ride off his dick, till he realized the sweetness of pussy, it's better to be incestous than gay

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by speedyconnect3: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Chai.

This fine gel don waste. shocked angry grin

Ewooo

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by OKorowanta: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Upside down papa.
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Oreofepeters: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2018
What she need is nice diick that will reset her brain to factory settings..
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by ClintonEmex: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2018
Charly boy is a good dad.
There's nothing better than growing up with the love of your parents and despite your dirty side, they still love and support you.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by derrydinny: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2018
area fada na gay, no be new thing
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Houseofglam7(f): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Ma girl Dewy kiss
You are such a beautiful soul
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2018
i am tired of seeing this add on nairaland!!!!
Shey mod no dey here again

ibukunGrace:
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by mungoparks: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol, i just dey wonder how her pvssy lip go be,the thing go don bleach finish.
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by sunnymix: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Ma girl Dewy kiss
You are such a beautiful soul
Are you les..
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunnymix:
Are you les..
I'm as straight as a 10ft pole.
Nevertheless, I know Dewy and she's a wonderful soul.
That,I can tell ya
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by sunnymix: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:

I'm as straight as a 10ft pole.
Nevertheless, I know Dewy and she's a wonderful soul.
That,I can tell ya
k
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Mrop(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Athena4: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I'm as straight as a 10ft pole. Nevertheless, I know Dewy and she's a wonderful soul. That,I can tell ya
Nawa o.This 10 ft pole. Not all 10ft poles are straight. U people should stop calling poles anyhow. Dey have tire for being used to confirm 100% heterosexuality.
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Athena4: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I'm as straight as a 10ft pole. Nevertheless, I know Dewy and she's a wonderful soul. That,I can tell ya
Nawa o.This 10 ft pole. Not all 10ft poles are straight. U people should stop calling poles anyhow. Dey have tire for being used to confirm 100% heterosexuality.
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Houseofglam7(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Athena4:
Nawa o.This 10 ft pole.
Not all 10ft poles are straight.
U people should stop calling poles anyhow.
Dey have tire for being used to confirm 100% heterosexuality.
Gotcha
Okay bye
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by nanakgh(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is he supposed to not love his daughter? undecided
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Khd95(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
and she would have been a good head giver oo embarassed embarassed
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by walosky(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
My son @thegreenland once told me he was a homo, I flogged his brain and made his sister ride off his dick, till he realized the sweetness of pussy, it's better to be incestous than gay

Bros receive sense !

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
walosky:

Bros receive sense !

Lol grin, unfortunately, that is the way he chose to remain on life o!
Shame on simplykush

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by Les: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunnymix:
Are you les..
angry angry angry angry
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by hustler86(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oloribuu father and daughter
Re: Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime by TheAfrikan: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Be the First - Tenth using https://peptribe.info/?ref&?signup_referer=TheAfricanPrince and get your first, out of many, alerts....... smiley wink grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 10 Years, Amara Kanu Can’t Achieve What I Have Achieved Just In January – .. / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Infamous Curves In A Leather-denim Jumpsuit At Event / Mercy Eke Becomes The First Bbnaija Winner/contestant To Own A Customized Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.