Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How I Started My First Business With 2k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My First Business With 2k (373 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My First Business With 2k by prinxmax(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
I STARTED MY FIRST BUSINESS WITH 2K

Many believed that capital to start a business is the major setback for entrepreneurs but looking at it critically, it has been discovered that it is not.

Lack of ideas and leveraging has hindered the birth of many business.

With the advice of a mentor, I started my first business with 2k.

For you to be successful in the business world. You need knowledge, you need network, you need mentors.

Join our business strategy training for just N2,500

Click to join the group
https:///LPgPypKEirf9bqRFjUdbf2

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook User Share The 1000naira Note He Got From Firstbank ATM / 5 Most Appropriate Periods to Start a Company / Fiverr Guys That Uses Payoneer, How Have You Been Withdrawing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.