Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti (17987 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Civil Servant Arraigned For Buying $140,000 US Property, Above His Salary / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Stalwert: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Munzy14:

political moderator.

far better than your pretentious ipob mod
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by mjabdulk: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
committing suicide is not the best solution to the problems battling the suiciders. they will only leave their families in agony and many debts to be paid by them. wether he (suicider) likes it or not state govt' money will be paid back even after his demise, so why killing yourself?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by MYHUBBY: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The same Govt gave him a house and a car loan

how does that add to the people he govern welfare, unprecedented mumu?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Talknochip(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sad!.. Poor Nigeria, who will rescue her from the 'dark forces' parading themselves as leaders?! demonic forces of Hopelessness and depression has taken over Nigeria! May God have mercy on us!
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Munzy14(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stalwert:

far better than your pretentious ipob mod
awon e warrior, keep deceiving urself.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by FBIL: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Without being tribalistic, the SW are very lazy and have reduced their purchasing power by solely engaging in Civil Service. To be precise, from Ikere to Ikole enroute Moba where the deceased hails from, there are very large arable land left as forest. Unfortunately, those forests are rented by Igbos. In front of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ikole campus, along Abuja road; you could find all sorts of food crops on sale -- snails, plantain, bananas, yams, corn etc., but very regrettably, the are all Igbo farmers. I didn't read this from social media but I've bought foods from these people and some of them are of the same village as me.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by edupedia: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sai Fayemi sad

....na sai Fayose.....he said salary payments had not been coming....Fayemi took over only recently....make PDP take coffin go bury the poor man....his problems had been piling up under Fayose....

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by khalifjgusau(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
See where and how he committed the suicide...

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by almarthins(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
it shall never be well with buhari

Perhaps, u didn't read story quite well or u have difficulty comprehending it. A man dug his grave, bought coffin and decided that he wanted to be put in to the coffin and be lowered down 6 ft. How is buhari responsible his for predicament?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by greatman247(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sai Fayemi sad

Civil Servant commits suicide during Fayose reign cos he didn't pay salaries amongst other issues. Who knows if this is also due to unpaid salaries by Fayoshit.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by 7lives: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mynd44:

We all know who did not pay Ekiti people salary for 7 months

So a gate man with five children collected a " car loan from the government " and he also have huge commitments to his in-laws.
The guy did NOT plan smart, I talk am say Nigerians MUST KNOW WHAT LED TO COMMUNISM AND WHY CHINA NO DEY BORN PASS ONE PIKIN.
Rip to the dead anyway.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by 7lives: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
almarthins:

Perhaps, u didn't read story quite well or u have difficulty comprehending it. A man dug his grave, bought coffin and decided that he wanted to be put in to the coffin and be lowered down 6 ft. How is buhari responsible his for predicament?

The man's woes are self inflicted, " interesting lifestyle ".
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by lordtexzy: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
We all know who did not pay Ekiti people salary for 7 months embarassed
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by 7lives: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Talknochip:
Sad!.. Poor Nigeria, who will rescue her from the 'dark forces' parading themselves as leaders?! demonic forces of Hopelessness and depression has taken over Nigeria! May God have mercy on us!

Stop getting unnecessarily emotional, I hope you are not planning on living like this man.
Everyone have their breaking point, the guy CARRIED way too much YOKE he only choose the easiest way out.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by einsteine(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
So a democratic elected government couldn't afford to pay these hard workers their meager salaries yet, they embezzle billions day and night... and you're there saying this is democracy. Really? You mean demo CRAZY.

Buhari was and still is a military man. A soldier will always be a soldier! I won't be surprised if there's a military intervention with the way the country is presently performing. There are weeds and cabals that need to be eradicated to make things work and, Buhari is aware of that.

The military regime was way better than this democratic regime, I swear. Tell me why the military shouldn't intervene.

Martial law knows no freinds or foes... it's the ONLY law that can prosecute the likes of Tinubu, Oshiomole and several other thieves.

Nigeria, be ready for a martial law after Buhari's presidency! I support it!

As if it's not the military that entrenched corruption in Nigeria and midwifed the worst democracy in the world. The only difference between the military and now is that there was no internet to throw light on the misdeeds of the government. The martial law shall be for you and your family alone.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by voltageman: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by IjebuWarrior: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
einsteine:

As if it's not the military that entrenched corruption in Nigeria and midwifed the worst democracy in the world. The only difference between the military and now is that there was no internet to throw light on the misdeeds of the government. The martial law shall be for you and your family alone.

Shows how ill-informed you really are. If you grew up in the 80's or 90's you'll understand. Don't get me wrong, the military had their flaws but, life back then seemed a lot like heaven compared to now. undecided

I remember growing up... back then, there was electricity 85% of the time, pipe-borne gov't water 97% of the time, IBB even built the longest fly-over bridge in Africa at the time (3rd main-land) et al... What else do citizens clamor for God's sake? Since 1999 democratic rule, no one cares to even built a 4th main-land bridge while we're all aware of the glaring need for it. angry

Again, I won't say much to ignorant pple... Peace out! angry
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by danuzochukwu: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
It's very sad he resolved to follow that way, but the life in itself is meaningless if you have nothing to live for. It will not be well with our leaders who contributed one way or the other in putting us into this economic quagmire. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
hmmmmm, depression and frustration led him to do such evil act.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Talknochip(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=7lives post=73381680]

Stop getting unnecessarily emotional, I hope you are not planning on living like this man.
Everyone have their breaking point, the guy CARRIED way too much YOKE he only choose the easiest way out.[/quote ] Carrying plenty Loads? YES... Reaching breaking point? YES.. planning on leaving? NO... Alright.. Tanx
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by bigglesjnr: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mynd44:

don't mind those ipob miscreants.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by highbee02: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The same Govt gave him a house and a car loan

Hope you are not suffering from selective comprehension undecided

The loan was a scam, u will spend 4 years to repay the loan with high interest, the arrangement is between the financial institutions & the government. mine was ×3.cooperative is better than bank loan
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
FBIL:
Without being tribalistic, the SW are very lazy and have reduced their purchasing power by solely engaging in Civil Service. To be precise, from Ikere to Ikole enroute Moba where the deceased hails from, there are very large arable land left as forest. Unfortunately, those forests are rented by Igbos. In front of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ikole campus, along Abuja road; you could find all sorts of food crops on sale -- snails, plantain, bananas, yams, corn etc., but very regrettably, the are all Igbo farmers. I didn't read this from social media but I've bought foods from these people and some of them are of the same village as me.
You are not totally correct, lots of Ekiti people farm even civil servants do so.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Brightest04(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sai Fayemi sad
Talk sense man
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2018
The same govt that gave him a loan should not be disturbing the debtors cos they have not l paid salaries.

They must have stated it there that the repayment would come from his earnings. If the matters goes to court he would win easily.

Sad for he didnt know what right he has.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti by UncleDeborah: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Mynd44:

The kid is back with another account. Kindly do the needful.
Cc Dominique.
https://www.nairaland.com/n200/posts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Commits Suicide In India / 20 Oil Thieves Sent To Jail (photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.