Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

10 Best Universities In Nigeria To Study Law - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Universities In Nigeria To Study Law (896 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / Best Top 22 Universities To Study Law In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Universities In Nigeria To Study Law by Naijanewsguru: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Check here for the Top 10 Universities to study Law

A lot of students in Nigeria seek admission in abroad, they fail to know that here in Nigeria we have the best institutions that you can study Law. that is why we have compiled the best universities in Nigeria that brings out the best students offering Law.

As students it is necessary to know the best institution to study law in Nigeria. Many students ponder on the best universities to study their career courses that is why they fail in choosing the best Universities in Nigeria.

The Universities listed here is accredited by the Nigerian Universities commission(NUC) and is recommended by students who aspire to study Law. The universities consists of Federal universities, Private universities, State universities that offers the best Law courses in Nigeria.

Law being one of the most popular course in the world have a wide acceptance rate by Nigerian students. Students who wish to study law in Nigeria are expected to have be skillful in their communication and be able to argue.
see morehere

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Donates N1.2bn Students’ Hostel To ABU / LASU Aggregate Score / BRITARCH Schools Holds Graduation In Style Senator Kalu,other Dignitaries Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.