Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .... (397 Views)

How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / Glo Is Giving Me Headache / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by ideaflavour: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Vl....
Re: .... by DomainKingTeam: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
ideaflavour:
I trusted domainking hosting. I've been on this issue with them... of sending few mails to my 39 email subscribers. They keep insisting that I can't send bulk email that Google will blaclist their ip.

But I rarely send up to 40 mails in 3 days.

My email suddenly stopped sending mails two days ago. One mail delivery bounce back from cpanel keeps replying every single mail I send...

The email address that was sending seamless email before cannot even send one mail to anybody's email again. I tried sending to an unsubscribed email, it didn't send.

I'm afraid I'm in a hot soup.. Although domainking has been responsive but they are not solving the problem I get from them.

Guys help me out. I use Icegram + rainmaker to collect mails and I send emails through email subscribers from dashboard. What can I do please. Great blogs use6tye icegram plugin to collect mails, why should my own be an exception. Bloggers rate Icegram 4 out 5... Why then should domainking ask me to stop using my favorite trusted plugin?

Hi Ideaflavour,
I'm Karan Singh from DomainKing.NG.

I have checked the issue that you are reporting.

Upon checking, I could find that our support team has already explained the full issue to you very thoroughly. Please carefully check our replies & it will surely add clarity to your doubts.

We have a mail sending limit of 100 emails per hour. So you can send emails to your subscribers if its under that limit.

In your case, the emails that you are sending are getting deferred. This is because many of the emails in your list don't even exist which is causing them to fail. When multiple emails sent to different senders from your account are failing, the server automatically blocks your outgoing emails temporarily because of multiple deferrals.

This is sort of a spam protection trigger. This is triggered because in case you are sending multiple failed emails from an account then its likely that you are sending spam in bulk from the server. These filters are implemented by all good providers to protect outgoing spam.

I advise you to please check the emails in your list & verify if they actually exist or not. Then remove any non-existent emails.

After that, please also enable captcha on the form where you are collecting emails to prevent any spam registrations. This should fix your issue.

Also, you could look into SMTP solutions once you want to send more reminder emails. In cases of all popular blogs, they have independent solutions for maintaining of email lists.

Please check the above & get back to us at support[at]domainking.ng if you will still have any doubts. Our support team will surely assist you with all your doubts.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: .... by ideaflavour: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Domainking is a great hosting company I can vouch for in terms of response and credibility,

But We've been on this issue since 3 days ago... Thanks for your responses but still you are not solving to my problem please.

Ani se, I'm not sending any bulk mail now. To send a mail to a mail, I'm unable.

My email account Godwin@ideaflavour.com is no more sending mails now see below screenshot... And this evening time

Re: .... by ideaflavour: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
L
Re: .... by ideaflavour: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nobody should think domainking is bad. What I'm saying is they should please help me reactivate my mail back to its normal formal. I want a full benefit of my icegram email service
Re: .... by DomainKingTeam: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
ideaflavour:
Nobody should think domainking is bad. What I'm saying is they should please help me reactivate my mail back to its normal formal. I want a full benefit of my icegram email service
Hi Ideaflavour,
Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Our support team has just sent you another email for your issue. Could you please check it & get back to us if you still have any doubts after testing our advised solution.

I really look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: .... by ideaflavour: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello everyone! The issue has been solved... And my service is now back to normal!

Thanks and God bless domainking. Long live domainkingng! You will continue to prosper domainking !
Re: .... by ideaflavour: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Please how can I delete this thread.

Domainking hosting is treating clients well

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Your Own Blog For Free With Your Smartphone / Urgent Help Needed... Web Guru In The House Please Help / Please How Can I Enable Paypal And Stripe Payment Functionality On Deeds Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.