Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can Charging Plenty Of Phones Consume Much Fuel - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Charging Plenty Of Phones Consume Much Fuel (257 Views)

Flashing And Unlocking Of Phones. / Plenty Of Phones Available / Get Your Xiaomi Replacement Screens/ Charging Ports Note 4x, 5 AI, 6 Pro... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Charging Plenty Of Phones Consume Much Fuel by Djbond(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
I have a small generator and I fixed a socket source outside my apartment for public charging of phones for my neighbors so as to have privacy in my room. But, what's surprising me is that if I fill my tank with 4 liters, it use to drain fast so I'm thinking maybe it's because of the people charging outside.
Re: Can Charging Plenty Of Phones Consume Much Fuel by JUO(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
One phone with 2a charger is 10w, 1a is 5w. This means if you charge 10 phones with 2a charger at a time that is 100w. Add the 100w to your load of about 200w or more that is over 300w. More load means more fuel

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up Network Operating Centre / Top 5 Website To Start Your Million Dollars Trip / Nigeria Releases First Solar System Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.