Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) (3001 Views)

Infinix Zero Ultra Made Top 10 Trending Phones On Gsmarena / Leaked Photos Of The Rumored Infinix "NOW" Phone With 160W Fast Charging / TECNO, Infinix And Realme All Get A Spot In The Top 36 On Gsmarena Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Jackpeter96(m): 4:06am On Nov 29, 2018
I couldn't believe it when i saw it but inifinx have been acknowledged by the prestigious GSMARENA.
At least now we can get in depth specifications of infinix smartphones and if we're lucky reviews.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by krozay(m): 4:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Dat one na achievement

They still make shitty phones though!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by OlieEvan(m): 4:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Was it not Yesterday I was telling a brother that any phone not recognised by GSMARENA is No No.

They are serving a Living God oh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2018
krozay:
Dat one na achievement

seems u know nothing about the phone world coz if u did u would know so well to never near a phone not on gsmarena. For instance infinix hot5 lite isn't on gsmarena so keep Ur distance from that phone

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Finally!
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by judajix(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2018
They have been there for months now
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Nice one from infinix.
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Like infinix like techno and itel their brother.
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by krozay(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
seems u know nothing about the phone world coz if u did u would know so well to never near a phone not on gsmarena. For instance infinix hot5 lite isn't on gsmarena so keep Ur distance from that phone
it seems u and infinix are high on weed ,imagine infinix using mt6580 chipset on the hot 5,hot 6 in 2018,same dead chipset used in tecno h6 produced in 2015 and u dey tell me say ur head correct.na wa ooh .there are good phone manufacturers out there like umidigi and many other chinese OEM dat their phones are not on gsmarena but they make good quality phones at cheaper prices not the likes of infinix,tecno etc that reap off their customer by giving them shitty phones year in year out , enticing them with camera and battery all in the name of packaging.

Do you also know dat there are many other phone manufacturers that make shitty phones dat are certified on gsmarena too.So guy u don't have a point and u know nothing about phones .Park well if u know u know

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by henry007(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
cool
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by ddjay: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2018
u c ba,i was telling tecno to change name, use something better like phantom or camon, even pouvoir. them still use dat very very local name called tecno (Mtcheew)

1 Like

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Dam5reey(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Nothing special, just the way henry007 now review Xiaomi phones..
cheesy
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Essont(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Its a step forward, was surprised i saw infinix on aliexpress too yesterday.... They are stepping up there marketing i believe. Don't quote me ooo am not an infinix die head!
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by keryj(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2018
It's nothing special. I regrete buying note 5 sad

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
krozay:
it seems u and infinix are high on weed ,imagine infinix using mt6580 chipset on the hot 5,hot 6 in 2018,same dead chipset used in tecno h6 produced in 2015 and u dey tell me say ur head correct.na wa ooh .there are good phone manufacturers out there like umidigi and many other chinese OEM dat their phones are not on gsmarena but they make good quality phones at cheaper prices not the likes of infinix,tecno etc that reap off their customer by giving them shitty phones year in year out , enticing them with camera and battery all in the name of packaging.

Do you also know dat there are many other phone manufacturers that make shitty phones dat are certified on gsmarena too.So guy u don't have a point and u know nothing about phones .Park well if u know u know

They are stupid manufacturers...they are still using snapdragon 425 ...and still run on 1.3ghz...
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by guji12(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
krozay:
Dat one na achievement

I pity u
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by GrandMufti: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
keryj:
It's nothing special. I regrete buying note 5 sad

grin
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Ohraykon: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is dat an achievement abeg the phone na scam jare if dem samsung nokia were cheap who go look their side
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by keryj(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin

Don't worry, have sold it undecided
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Olodo24: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
anyone can pay to get recognized on gsmarena. it's not only in Nigeria that corruption exists. It's all marketing strategy like celebrities pay for high profile interviews. not saying infinix is bad though.

between, I can't see any phone coming up in January
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by iSage: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
All thanks to their android one phones they finally made it. This will further justify how shitty infinix phones are. You'll now be able to do side by side comparison with similarly priced OEMs and realise how infinix has been swindling people of cash with their sub par phones.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
krozay:

You seem embittered..go and take rat poison and die..
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
virgoreal:

They are stupid manufacturers...they are still using snapdragon 425 ...and still run on 1.3ghz...

Those are budget phones..people using it aren't complaining to you...you country doesnt even make phones..go and buy samsung s10 if u want
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
For all those bashing infinix and the likes, take sniper and die.. thousands of nigerians use these phones and are happy all the way.. so stop spreading the hate..use that negative energy to better our country..maybe pick up a chainsaw and hack our corrupt politicians to death..
That will be better..each time they see an infinix or tecno thread, they rush in like homeless vagrants to cast aspersions ...
Quote me and lose your sanity
Enough is enough!
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by krozay(m): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

You seem embittered..go and take rat poison and die..
u sure say u well at all,pls go to hell mehn
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

Those are budget phones..people using it aren't complaining to you...you country doesnt even make phones..go and buy samsul embarassedng s10 if u want
Budget phones? People like you still use 1gb ram phone p.s:- do you know how old snapdragon 425 is ....its not about the money most not Nigerians aren't technology literate.. 1-4gb phones are useless

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by flexerking(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
hahaha so phones not listed on gsmarena are instant trash ? bro expand your field of view of the tech world. gsmarena is just a site ran by follow individual body.and as u knw there are alot of Chinese brand so they go after the relevant ones.

ps= before infinix entered gsmarena havent you used one ? why start bashing now
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
flexerking:
hahaha so phones not listed on gsmarena are instant trash ? bro expand your field of view of the tech world. gsmarena is just a site ran by follow individual body.and as u knw there are alot of Chinese brand so they go after the relevant ones.

ps= before infinix entered gsmarena havent you used one ? why start bashing now
I have no idea of your definition of trash but gsmarena is more like the Forbes of the tech world. They make sure phones posted on their sites have the same specs as exactly the same data released. Infinix is very guilty of that. The post specs of a phone having 2gig ram with gyro and you finally get the phone and see it's not even HD enabled and 1.2ram size lol. I have never and will never use dumb crappy phones are infinix. Maybe unless I am out of choices and I want to stay online for the time being while searching for a new one.

Good morning
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2018
virgoreal:

Budget phones? People like you still use 1gb ram phone p.s:- do you know how old snapdragon 425 is ....its not about the money most not Nigerians aren't technology literate.. 1-4gb phones are useless

The average man on the streets doesnt care about this shitty argument of yours..as long as they can whatsapp, facebook and browse...they arent complaining.. laptops are still sold today with intel celeron and pentium...and they serve their owners needs all the way, if someone needs a workstation, he/she knows where to go and get one with the right bucks..stop showing ur stupidity online..even our brothers back home here who bought the iphone x and Samsung s9 , to what extent do they use the phone? How many percentage of it is used? But its their business since the black man loves show pf affluence even when he's got no ready use of it... Live and let live boy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Alfred234(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoreal:

Snapdragon 425 is not that old. it was released in 2016 dunno why you people like bashing budget phones. Most Nigerians can't afford to buy a premium Samsung device or any other top brand. About 60% users of Samsung and iPhone in Nigeria bought it fairly used.
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by virgoreal: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrlouis:

The average man on the streets doesnt care about this shitty argument of yours..as long as they can whatsapp, facebook and browse...they arent complaining.. laptops are still sold today with intel celeron and pentium...and they serve their owners needs all the way, if someone needs a workstation, he/she knows where to go and get one with the right bucks..stop showing ur stupidity online..even our brothers back home here who bought the iphone x and Samsung s9 , to what extent do they use the phone? How many percentage of it is used? But its their business since the black man loves show pf affluence even when he's got no ready use of it... Live and let live boy
You dont have sense at all INFINIX HOT 6 has outdated specs ,pro is 45,000-51,000 your own average man is stupid ,,,you know there are better phones you can get 40,000 up..,Thats why they left there country to come sell nonsense here
Re: Infinix Now On GSMARENA (photos) by Mrlouis: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoreal:
You dont have sense at all INFINIX HOT 6 has outdated specs ,pro is 45,000-51,000 your own average man is stupid ,,,you know there are better phones you can get 40,000 up..,Thats why they left there country to come sell nonsense here

Well get a phone of your choice and stop being a dog in the manger... I use an infinix, almost all my neighbors ,friends, and all use tecnos, gionees, infinix and they are happy.. arguing with u is a waste of my lifeforce..

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Used Blackberry Curve 1 / The Itel Thread / First Ever Unboxing Of The Infinix Note 4 X572

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.