Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother (9852 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by praizblog: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha show off her pretty young mother in new adorable photo.

Any resemblance ?

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/meet-actress-georgina-onuoha-beautiful-young-mother/

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by praizblog: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2018
See More Exposed Sexy Photos of Georgina On u oh a here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/meet-actress-georgina-onuoha-beautiful-young-mother/

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by iGist: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2018
SARS Officer Beaten, Arrested After Killing Lastma Official On Duty (Photos) >>> https://gistmore.com/sars-officer-beaten-arrested-after-killing-lastma-official-on-duty-photos

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Alejob: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Blessed. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful mummy grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by classicking(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Let me book space

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Auxtin85(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Mother is Supreme

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Sweet mother.......

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2018
ADVICE 1).
IF you are a THIEF or an intending one, please avoid
ABA ONITSHA UYO CALABAR LAGOS.
Those CITIES have BOXING RIGHTS and Licences.
Be warned

ADVICE 2).
IF you know you have a BRIGHT FUTURE,
Please avoid the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.
Don’t join issues with them to raise eyebrows.
However, if you know LIFE has dealt with you and hopelessness has befallen you, then confront them fiercely on our behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by moscobabs(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2018
If u say u no wan old, nature will take over one day. I'm very sure this woman is not less than 55yrs with wat I'm seeing in the first pix

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by speedyconnect3: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2018
I just like this lady.

No reason

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by sundaygray(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Anyhow Sha she fine...but her skin is too smooth who's to tell it's not CGI?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by sthecy(f): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2018
May God continue keeping our mothers so they can eat the fruits of their labour....AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Ok.

See My Signature!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by easynetsms(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2018
The resemblance is there ....

Check my profile for cheap internet data

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by solpat(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful Mom
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Pavore9: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Happy for her mum prevailing over the struggles to be where she is now.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by neolboy(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful grandma
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Nobodys(f): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2018
My mother poem....

That poem is so deep, brings tears to my eyes so easily....

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by Passionate888: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2018
She's ageing nicely
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother by otukpo(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
The poem makes a lot of sense.
Beautiful mom, sweet mom, wonderful mom, super mom.
My Mother

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? / Photo Of The Day! You Must Laugh.. / Cockroach Found In Food Bank W Ordered From Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.