Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The More I Live - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The More I Live (175 Views)

How Do I Live Among This Children In The University?? / How Do I Live Forever {photo Strips} / No More “I Forgot” All Is Now Remembered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More I Live by francis247(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
[The more I live, the more I realize that the mind is like water, it has a high propensity to flow. If not placed in an enclosed space, it is bound to flow. If placed in an open space, a channel or channels must be created to guard the direction of its flow. Without directions, the thoughts of the mind will flow to just anywhere, anyhow and at anytime.

The more I live, the more I realize that humans are like time, always taking something away. Whether or not we produce, we consume, whether or not we give, we must take. Upon this fact depends the continuity of our survival. Whether or not an individual works, hunger will certainly eventually come knocking like a landlord to his tenant whose rent is due.

The more I live, the more I've come to realize that it is not the...

SOURCE:
https://francisamie..com/2018/11/the-more-i-live.html

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt (uniport) Basic Studies Supplementary Cbt Screening / Basic Utility Of Concentration And Making The Right Steps / Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.