Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. (366 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / Learn Website Designing For Free (wordpress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. by joshuaudom(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Dear Nairalander's

It has been immensely gratifying for me to dedicate my time and skills to help anyone that is really interested to own a website for their business, churches, companies, club, schools, organizations and NGO'S.

If you already have a domain name and a hosting plan, then you can pay much less.
This promo is organized by my organization to encourage people to move their businesses online so they can reach more customers and increase their sales.

By partaking in this promo, you will experience first hand business freedom, access to global reach, unlimited customers and peace of mind as your business will be open 24 hours and 7days a week.

I have decided to volunteer to offer a promo service on basic website and blog designing for those who are ready and cannot afford to pay huge amount for website designer.

Remember, You can get your domain name and a hosting plan from anywhere you chose or let us handle everything for you over here.

I will also share some free bonuses ( My 10 Multiple Streams of Income) with you, which includes:

1. Where you can downloads hundreds of books online without paying a dime. Worth N7,000

2. How to make money from recharge card printing, PHCN metre subscription, internet data retailing and Start time, Gotv My Tv, Metro, DSTV cable subscriptions. Worth N4,000

3. A video about how you can start online shipping for or drop shipping less than N7,000

4. I will show you site where you can earn close to $50 daily trading stocks online using bitcoin and other curency. Worth N5,000

5. I will show you how to make money from your facebook with our cashvertiser every week to your bank account. Worth N3,000

6. Domain name mining tricks, how to buy domain name for less than N4k and sell it for N20k or more in less than 1 week.

7. Nigerian Microjobs website, where you can get small jobs online and get paid with naira. You can even outsource them and get commission.

8. How to get loan for your small business without going to bank. A secret I have use for years to raised capital for my offline business.

9. Affiliates marketing tactics or CPA (cost per action prorammes) that pays Nigerian, which you can participate and earn cash.

10. How to make money from your website by attracting local advertisers in your area.

Plus my constant suppurt and many more....

To be part of this promo text Extravagant Promo to 07057058738

Please and please, don't miss this opportunity for anything, because you will live to regret it.

This offer will last only for few days

For complete detail visite https://joshuaudom.com/promo/
Or call / whatapp me on 07057058738.

Joshua Udom
Re: How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. by joshuaudom(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
joshuaudom:

This offer will last only for few days

Re: How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. by y4code(m): 4:28am On Nov 30, 2018
let me see an example of your previous work
Re: How To Get Domain Name + Hosting + Website/blog Designing For N10k Or Less. by joshuaudom(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2018
y4code:
let me see an example of your previous work

Examle. rohi.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Checkout @330/$ On Ebay / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Or Email Marketing, Which Is More Effective ? / Cosmetics Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.