Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do (504 Views)

2million Naira Weekly Or 10 Naira Per Second ? / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do by praxs(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Look around your environment and figure out needs that are not met. Boom, business is born. This is the ideal business advice you could give someone.
However, I want to hear specific business ideas that will yield you good dividends and is sustainable. Your contributions please. I am posting it here so as to get mature contributions.

Re: If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin
Re: If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
A food business won't go wrong. As humans, we intentionally/unintentionally yearn to satisfy our insatiable needs e.g Food. Clothes et al.
I wouldn't mind to empty all I have to see this dream come to fruition. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The African Millennials? / Intimate Partner Violence: When Loved Ones Become A Terror / The 1K Challenge - Help Save A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.