Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

How I Learnt A Lot From The Wrong Person - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Learnt A Lot From The Wrong Person (282 Views)

Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? / I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Learnt A Lot From The Wrong Person by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
I fell in love with the wrong guy!

Within a short period of time, I became a stalker. I followed him everywhere he went and listened to everything he said. He is the type of people you meet and it’s like, 'we can be BFF's for life' kinda person.
He’s witty, sarcastic, intelligent and really good looking (don’t tell my husband about that bit please)
Oh! Best of all, he makes money, lots and lots of it while doing what he loves and still having fun at the same time.

Sha, I stalked him. Morning till night, everyday. I spent sleepless nights just hearing him talk.

On his website.......kopywritingkourse.com.

Seriously. He’s so good at what he does and I got what I need, absolutely free!
See when, me and my team love making money online, by offering our services to people who want to make more and more money.

But a lot of what we were doing was not working, but the moment I met him......boom!

More inflow of money so I can now stop focusing on myself, and help other people to make more money, achieve their dream and really live the life they want and deserve.... You know we all love money but is just never enough.

Especially in this present economy, you need money, but money no easy to find! :- cry

Thank God for God, if not...... Can you imagine being able to buy what you want without checking your account balance? Yes? That’s the feeling when you know you can make up to 96k in one day, everyday.

That’s what I do, and learning from the spirit of giving of my kopywriting koach, I will share it with you today.
Just head over to WhatsApp, and ask this bunch of people how you can achieve this. Just click this link

https:///GmmEYqsRQ8VFDzolV6Zo2s

Until then, let me come and go and buy cake and coke (for energy) so I can continue my stalking process. tongue
Re: How I Learnt A Lot From The Wrong Person by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
A good indicator of a successful business is the amount of revenue generated. Revenue equal to sales.
Which means more customers, more sales, more money, more profits.
But to get customer, especially online where there is so much noise, no easy at all at all. To be heard where competition is so much, if you can’t reach customer, no matter how good your products or service is, you can rest assured, you will make little to no sales.

Sha, me no like long grammar, so I will just get to the point.

One way of getting your customers attention, being heard is through COPYWRITING.

This is simply using words, writing, to get your customers attention on what you have to offer, telling them about what you can do to help them solve their problem with what you have.
Thats the skeleton definition.
An example is someone selling designer clothes. What will make someone leave cheap durable okrika to buy your expensive #15k top?
What if you put it like this?
Hi beautiful, to become a proud owner of this top will let your friends know you’ve arrived, just let me have 15k, and I will send it to you, to your doorstep!
Compare it to this.
This shoe is 15k. It was made of....., And can withstand water, heat and..... It was also made by experts from 5 countries.
Which will make your customer interested in opening her purse for you.

More info to come later. I have someone I need to continue stalking my crush.

Incase need more money in your life, you can join us on our seminar today about how you can make up to 96k per day, each day, so you can live the life you deserve.

Join us here
https:///GmmEYqsRQ8VFDzolV6Zo2s

(1) (Reply)

700 Tonnes Of Raw Cashew Nut In Our Lagos Warehouse / What Support Can I Get From The Small And Medium Enterprises Development Agency? / Make Your Bill Payment Without Stress!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.