Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

See What Nigeria Is Saying About The 5G Rave - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Nigeria Is Saying About The 5G Rave (529 Views)

Should I Buy The MTN 4g Mifi For 10k Or The 5g Router For 40k / See What The Man Of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Finally Saying About The 5G N / Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigeria Is Saying About The 5G Rave by Rnscope45(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
The recent rave in the tech world is that of 5G. Guess what? Nigeria says it will be ready to take on the technology by 2020.

According to The Vanguard, The Executive Vice Chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Prof. Unarmed Danbatta said, “while the country works to perfect 3G and 4G, we shouldn’t be left behind, as other countries are already in tune with 5G. We must also make efforts to get ourselves ready for the next generation network. ”

According to him, to promote innovation and growth in this industry, as a requirement, “therefore, we must develop strategic policies, provide essential infrastructure, enhance competitive market, robust regulatory frameworks, focused compliance monitoring and enforcement mechanism, reform our spectrum access mechanisms, among others.”

It is quite a lofty goal to aim for, seeing as there are still some parts in Nigeria where 4G is not functional.

What do you think?

Source:// https://rnscope45.com/technology/tech-misc/5g-nigeria-says-it-will-be-ready/

Please visit https://rnscope45.com for more interesting tech posts
Re: See What Nigeria Is Saying About The 5G Rave by meobizy(f): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
It’s not so hard.
By 2020 we’ll start scratching the surface of 5G.
I’m surprised at how fast technology travels nowadays.
A few years ago getting the latest tech when it came to computers was impossible within these shores.
Now the proliferation of budget and low quality brands from China has led to a faster adoption but rejection of quality-driven big name brands. Tech now is something one quickly purchases, enjoys for three years or less then sells it off if it doesn’t die in service first.
2020 will see us reach ubiquitous adoption of 4G networks and the start of a few 5G ones.
Re: See What Nigeria Is Saying About The 5G Rave by tafat: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
that will be a very nice idea, i would love to try that 5g on my next tecno device.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus For Sale / Need A New Phone / Google Shutting Down Google +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.