Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? (934 Views)

Sharing The Import Wig Was Purchased By Nigerian. / Satoshi Nakamoto The Creator Of Bitcoin Revealed / Import Data India Solution Of The Import Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
How can I contact him?

How can I get his contact? I have sent countless pm and no response.

Someone help me..

Thanks.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by stagger: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
gocudu:
How can I contact him?

How can I get his contact? I have sent countless pm and no response.

Someone help me..

Thanks.

He ain't gonna reply you. Give it up.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by Carmal90(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
stagger:

Same as you.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by noble71(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
I Just hope Ymodulus is fine. That guy is one of the best guys I have met here. I miss his wonderful threads.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by suco01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
same question i asked, since last year.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
stagger:

why?

you ve tried also? Don't you think its odd that someone who is always frolicking nairaland goes off for a year and the doesnt respond to pm?

will he update us on his business adventure this year?

suco01:
same question i asked, since last year.
okay thank you. has he contaced you or not yet
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by suco01(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
gocudu:

why?

you ve tried also? Don't you think its odd that someone who is always frolicking nairaland goes off for a year and the doesnt respond to pm?

will he update us on his business adventure this year?

okay thank you. has he contaced you or not yet

Nothing positive oo
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Same as you.

you mean same as you? like he didnt reply to your messages?

please was this his character before he left? his post though he sounds friendly and easy going so i dont understand why he should ignore messages.

I need to talk to him. anyone with his personal no. i am willing to pay for it
suco01:

Nothing positive oo
thanks.. i will just give up my search then.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by suco01(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
gocudu:

you mean same as you? like he didnt reply to your messages?

please was this his character before he left? his post though he sounds friendly and easy going so i dont understand why he should ignore messages.

I need to talk to him. anyone with his personal no. i am willing to pay for itthanks.. i will just give up my search then.

seun should have his contact, but i don't think he will give it out
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by stagger: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
A lot of what he posted as business he does would get him a life sentence in places like China (especially the currency round tripping he mentioned). Do you think he would want to romance on Nairaland with just everyone and anyone? He has to do it all on the down low.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
stagger:
A lot of what he posted as business he does would get him a life sentence in places like China (especially the currency round tripping he mentioned). Do you think he would want to romance on Nairaland with just everyone and anyone? He has to do it all on the down low.

i am not interested in round tripping. and he made mention of that been temporary. someone made mention of his twitter account on a threadi sent him messages and no response
suco01:

seun should have his contact, but i don't think he will give it out

his friend is seun? how can i contact seun?

thanks
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by suco01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
gocudu:

i am not interested in round tripping. and he made mention of that been temporary. someone made mention of his twitter account on a threadi sent him messages and no response

his friend is seun? how can i contact seun?

thanks

Seun is here.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
suco01:

Seun is here.
kindly, help me with seun's contact
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by suco01(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
gocudu:
kindly, help me with seun's contact
Seun Oga nla contact for where me no get but him dey see all this conversation
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by gocudu: 5:06am On Nov 30, 2018
suco01:

Seun Oga nla contact for where me no get but him dey see all this conversation
Thanks...
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by lizybos(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
I really hope Ymodulus is fine. I have been searching for him on Nairaland too.
I don't need anything from him, i just Want to kmow that he is fine. I learnt a lot from his thread, he is a great guy with a good spirit.
Re: Please Where Is Ymodulus Creator Of The Import Thread? by mikhe2(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
lizybos:
I really hope Ymodulus is fine. I have been searching for him on Nairaland too.
I don't need anything from him, i just Want to kmow that he is fine. I learnt a lot from his thread, he is a great guy with a good spirit.
please can u share me the link to one of his importation thread

(1) (Reply)

Gary Kildall: The Man Who Could Have Been Bill Gates / Which Phone Is The Best For Fiverr ID Verification? / How To Start Up A Transport/logistics Company In Nigeria (the Complete Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.