Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor (2459 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Professional Journalist and Blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus has bashed actress Cossy Ojiafor for showing off her body anyhow to the public.

The blogger told her that she is really beautiful and the only problem she has is the attitude of going Nood in public and showing off her Bosom which she claimed aren’t fine anymore.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/your-boobs-are-no-longer-fine-stella-dimokokorkus-berates-cossy-orjiakor/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by bigkahuna704(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Excallibur(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by MrSix: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's very common for one lady to berate another. It's their thing. That's why women don't support women and the men end up carrying all the loads. And guess what? Some who think they can think otherwise call themselves feminists. Guess what again? They still don't support their fellow women. They berate their female folks the most; those that don't suscribe to their new found saving in feminism, and also they act rude to men. All this I state in the majority. Thank you.

Clean Laptops are available for nation wide delivery.
See my signature for contact.
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by busky007: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
She might be jealous saying it but I think she is right
Cossy boobs are now disgusting .she needs to stop allowing every dick and Harry touch and feel it
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Peterdredd(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chai.. See savagery shocked
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by princechurchill(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
There was never a time the boobs were fine we the vaseline crew have been lamenting about it for decades

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by enunlewa: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad angry two wasted oloshos making noise and seeking attention undecided dirty dogs

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Her boobs, her business! Buhari must go.
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Barbieperry(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dem even get names... Lol grin
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Ebonko4life(f): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Do they pay her for showcasing her fat breast!

Cus me am not understanding...

Men beware! dis is the trick of the devil...

The devil uses dis woman to lure men to hell...

Mere looking at her and admiring her breast can lead you to hell..

Avoid raunchy pictures....
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cossy is where she is today, thanks to those succulent boobs. I think she has the right to show it all around, they made her a queen. Those boobs made her dine with kings and queens. Without those boobs, i wonder where she will be.

Her comment spring forth out of jealousy and nothing more. Cossy gave her a matured reply and i love her the more for that.
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Barbieperry(f): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
She gave her two babies names..
Jane and Janet.. Lol grin shocked
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by punisha: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
On a more serious note,

The breast display, is getting irritating.

Her shape isn't wowing either.

Body shamed or not...please she should learn to do things moderately.
Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by wayne4loan: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
angry

Re: ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor by Nostradamus: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stella dimokokos or whoever the bitch is should go and die.we give a ratpoo if she find cossy's mammary glands fine or not?? Hypocritical prostitute claiming she's a blogger.stella dimokokos na jealousy go kill you.maraphucking I, mb.ecile

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Model Chioma Abbyzeuz Goes Completely Unclad In New Photo / See Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido In The Lion King Album , Too Bad / MAD O!! Street Named After Kizz Daniel Weeks After He Moved Into His Lekki Mansi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.