Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,486 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (19748 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Only a perv would have such thoughts. You guys just speak as though you're raised by beasts undecided

igwe44:
Am I the only one that view that girl tight dress, just imagine the kind of clothes she is wearing in public, tomorrow now she will complain of rape

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by 01mcfadden(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
igwe44:
Am I the only one that view that girl tight dress, just imagine the kind of clothes she is wearing in public, tomorrow now she will complain of rape
The dress is not the problem, your mind is the problem.
Paddle your own canoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by jamezman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
kidman96:

There is no evidence in that video or the picture that the police demanded any form of bribe.

You idiots just jump to conclusion and type without thinking.

Is your fada de NPF
Please Next time before you Quote me make sure ur sense is still active...
I hate what i dnt like...
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by idioticpmb: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Idioticpmb
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by IjebuWarrior: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gosj01:
Two in one news!

=> Police

=>Nyash.

What nyash, abeg? Dat one too strong like akpu nyash.. grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Conceptman: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
NPF should be dissolved
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by BruncleZuma: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is nobody noticing the girl just standing there...una sure say no be she don make the bros dey form Galadima for olopa so?
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Joekaynews(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=igwe44 post=73416031]Am I the only one that view that girl tight dress, just imagine the kind of clothes she is wearing in public, tomorrow now she will complain of rape [/quote

This dress is among the best dress bro. Come to Benin and see for yourself. Half-nake some of them see as Norma dress full everywhere. If people like me is seeing this, I will not be complaining of indecent dress.]

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by strangest(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
kidman96:
Another fake news from hungry bloggers... Whenever there us an arrest being made you idiots conclude that the police are looking for bribe, and these stupid Nairaland moderators bring the stupid stories to frobtpage just to advertise their stupid and hopeless blogg.

I have watched the video and there is no evidence of money being demanded. He was resisting arrest and the police officer even said : " you wan suffer yourself abi na beating you want? "

Nairaland is a joke and Seun should be ashamed of himself for letting things get to this extent.

We live in Nigeria, most of us has been victim in the past. We dont need to see the video or pictures,we are the evidence...
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Hoodbilonia: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
in gandujez voice
ham
ham
sorry i meant olamides voice
ham ham
sleeping on dia throne
mio ba efcc fa dollar
ham sleeping on dia throne
ganduje baba dollar

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Now presidency has increase their salaries, any one caught taking bribe must be sacked.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Gosj01(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

What nyash, abeg? Dat one too strong like akpu nyash.. grin grin grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Awesomefred32(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Am only seeing that ladys bum bum

smileysmileysmiley
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by maishai01: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Awesomefred32:
Am only seeing that ladys bum bum

smileysmileysmiley

See wetin? that flat thing? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by 6digitscomrade: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
igwe44:
na only konjilled riffraffs suffering from acute konjitisis go rape dat kind nonsense...U see as someone be like jelly fish Na waoo
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by 6digitscomrade: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
sundaygray:
This is what you get when you drive around without juju in your car. Smh.. I rest my case
yea bro dat is why I'm an advocate of driving around with personal shrines and cars shud use sacrifices as seats.. Especially the likes of the calabashes and dry skulls...
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by onunwa21(m): 2:23am On Nov 30, 2018
Upon all dey increment!!!!¡
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin by Awesomefred32(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2018
maishai01:

See wetin? that flat thing? undecided
smileysmileysmileysmiley
how mam pikin go do now
all na management

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Funeral In Anambra State, Set Vigilante Vehicle Ablaze (Video) / Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa / NDLEA intercepts Abuja-bound Loads Of Nitrous Oxide ‘laughing Gas’ Consignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.