Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! (849 Views)

NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers / NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2010
I THINK ITS ABT TIME WE DID SUMTIN CONCERNING THESE SCAMMERS ON NL DAT USE OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES TO SCAM PEOPLE HERE IN THIS FORUM. D MOST PAINFUL PART OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS THAT THEY DONT LET THOSE WHO REALY NEED HELP TO KNW WHO IS REAL OR FAKE. YESTERDAY,SUM1 CALLED ME A SCAMMER CUZ SUM1ELSE USED MY NAME AND IDENTITY TO SCAM HER. SHE ONLY BELVD ME WEN I TOLD HER WHERE TO MEET AND SHE APOLOGISED AND GAVE ME D DETAILS OF D PERSON. I MUST WARN U ALL TO STOP PASTING your FON NOS HERE CUZ DATS WHERE THEY START WITH U. IF U WANT TO GIVE ANYBODY your CONTACTS FOR ASSISTANCE OR ANYTHIN,DO SO BY SENDING IT TO THE PERSON TO BE SURE WHO CALLS U. AGAIN,THOSE PEOPLE DAT PASTE THEIR NOS HERE ASKIN U 2 CALL,BE CAREFUL ABT THEM CUZ THEY ARE FAKE. IF U HV ANY WAY WE CAN TRACK ANY SCAMMER,PLS KINDLY SEND D DETAILS TO mrksbenjamine690@gmail.com.
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Secadmn
Are u afraid? Jst make sure u are nt one of them cuz if u are,i wil definitely get u. Mark my words
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by NUC2010: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
na wa ooo
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by r231(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
i see
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2010
Soon i will upload all names of scammers sent to my mail both d past and recent ones,let me take my time to go 2ru their threads and see myself
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by Justluv: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2010
U r stil a scammer n thief!
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by sonyeah(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2010
man must 2 chop na
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by legitstabl: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ secadmin Thanks, this idiot even use my friend name to register for another email address.
Promisee, Smith Henry Hapuru you are fool. Bloody fool, idiot scammer. Let me tell you something
By the special grace of God you will not succeed in your life.
Your wife, children are going to be your source of problem now or in the future
You will never excel neither succeed
As from this moment every thing that make you happy will turn to sorrow for you
You 100 generation will suffer, you and your generation will never make it

More is coming
Idiot
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
@legistable
Are u sure u are nt d Promise? This is how we knw them
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by xtainroyal(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
To be frank; Our moderators are not helping matters at all. If both of them can't control the site then I thin Seun has to grant permission to other members of the forum to help get this section rid of scam. It's getting too much and I can never be a victim but just for the sake of those who're victims and are yet to fall into their net.

How do we even reach Seun?
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
I guess this thread has already started threathenin people and they hv started respondin already,this is how we wil get all of them. Two hv already shown their faces,more are stil coming. I wonder why u shld be against d thread or d poster if u are not a SCAMMER. Stop implicating urself,i havnt called any names,they are coming out on their own.
For now,we hv d followin
Promisee,Secadmin,Legistable,Lincolin,franctony, am comin
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Xtainroyal
Shun dat tin u are sayin,u are beginnin 2 sound like them. If u hv anytin dat wil help us track anybody and mayb u are afraid 2 say it here,send it to my mail and i wil say it,am nt afraid of anybody
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by xtainroyal(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
@benjyy Shun dat tin u are sayin,u are beginnin 2 sound like them. If u hv anytin dat wil help us track anybody and mayb u are afraid 2 say it here,send it to my mail and i wil say it,am nt afraid of anybody

I don't seem to understand what you're talking about. can you please explain?
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by Cruchhenry: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
Closed
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by benjyy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Crunchenry
Jst luk at ur life. If i were u,i wil go and make peace wit those u hv scammed or betterstil,leave NL like ur colleague Promise did
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by flasha(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: ANTI-SCAMMERS THREAD! by midehill(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2021
Hello, This guy name is James Adewale.

His phone number is 09132329972

He is making use of Eco bank.

His Account number is 8108254281

He is a fraudster, he duped someone for N10,000 and thereafter blocked the person. The person is in tears now... I know the person very well...

Proof of transaction below:

(1) (Reply)

Futminna 2nd Chioce Putme Result Out / Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here / Free Tuition School For Masters Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.