Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State (35768 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra / Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by EzegeNG: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Police in Niger State have apprehended a 35-year-old man, Shuaibu Ibrahim, for being in possession of a human eyeball. Ibrahim, who hails from Safiu village in Toto Local Government of Nasarawa State, told the police the eyeball was to be sold for N250,000.

According to police report, the suspect was arrested in the early hours of yesterday by police detectives attached to Gawu-Babangida Division in Gurara Local Government Area of Niger State, while on routine patrol. It was learnt that the eyeball was removed from a victim during a communal clash between Igbira and Bassa people in Nasarawa State.

It was also learnt that one of Ibrahim’s accomplices, identified simply as Ojo, now at large, gave the eyeball to the suspect to sell in Niger State for N250,000 before he met his waterloo.
Investigation showed that the suspect had been trafficking human parts to other states in the North to make quick money.

Responding to questions, the suspect said that he was the intermediary be-tween Ojo and the buyers of human parts, a business he had been doing for over five years. He said: “My duty is to deliver human parts given to me by Ojo to his clients across the northern states.

We make quick money in this business but I cannot tell what the buyers are using it for. “A lot of people are interested in buying human parts.

But honestly speaking, I don’t know what they use it for; my duty is to deliver as at when due to our clients and collect the money involved.” Asked whether the buyers use the human parts for ritual purposes, Ibrahim said “they must be using it for something; frankly speaking I don’t know. My duty was to carry out the order of my boss (Ojo) to his clients. “I don’t even ask clients what they are using the human eyeballs to do, but I guess it must be for something serious.”

While confirming the incident, the state Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Muhammad Abubakar, said Ibrahim’s arrest followed information from a member of the public, who drew the attention of the detectives to the suspect. Abubakar said the suspect confessed that the eyeball, which was meant to be sold at N250,000, was gotten from Nasarawa State during a communal clash in the area. The PPRO added that the matter would soon be charged to court after investigation.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-caught-trying-to-sell-human-eyeball-for-n250k-in-niger-state/

1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2018
FTC

Okay bye

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Olalan(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Wickedness now walks on all four in Nigeria unfortunately the law is not taking it's course no thanks to a corrupt system

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Purplehyde(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Na wa o. What is this zoo of a country turning into?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nbote(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Haaaa... Is dis d new normal? Desperation is now so bad dat ppl are beginning to harvest ppl

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by vizkiz: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
December is here already. Lord save us all.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Ayoswit(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Haba, this killing and harvesting of human body parts is becoming a norm everyday in this country. No one is safe again in this country. God help us to survive this please.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by emmabest2000(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Who’s eyeballs? And where is the picture of the eyeballs ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Mrdason: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wickedness everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by itiswellandwell: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Imagine! No respect for human being not to talk of the part. Smh.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Vicktoh330(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
E for sell e own
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have been worried since I heard they are using virgins for rituals. Oh Lord, pls protect me

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wetin man no go see...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Yankiss(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
I believe in tit for tat for this kind of crime. His own eye balls should be plucked and sold for 250k.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by bigkahuna704(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
SHUAIBU IBRAHIM grin
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by deepwater(f): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
WTF?

Its over, guys please leave this country asap...
I repeat leave this country asap.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Spark01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
This ritual news is becoming too much. When the money finish, you go find another eyeball to sell again?. mtcheeeew

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by tachacute(f): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by marvin906(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigeria capital of ritualist in Africa

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by PointZerom: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yarimo come and see your people from TOTO local government. ........

"Ibrahim, who hails from Safiu village in Toto Local Government of Nasarawa State"

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki buhariguy omenka velocity25 Roger3D

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by deebrain(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oh my...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by oluwatosink: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
this man is heartless
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Pidginwhisper: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Where those ppl wey dey always comment say make God take their eyes say dem don see enough?Shuaibu Ibrahim dey wait for you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abeq, who can epp us with the map to the sun...

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Alejob: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
What!
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by OkunrinOloro: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by overall90: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what Nigeria is going to be like in the next 10-20 years. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
sad
Some Africans are barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.