Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com (622 Views)

Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Sold sold buy your dream car in ibadan 08088525399 / SOLD SOLD SOLD.buy your dream car 08088525399 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

We are introducing TOKUNBOH CARS NAIJA to you. Its a team of efficient,trustworthy,reliable and hardworking fellows.Their aim is to provide an average Nigerians affordable vehicle of their choice from Canada.

We buy clean,Non- accidented,Run and drive vehicles for our clients. So why do you have to buy a salvage car when you can get a clean,run and drive vehicle at a mouth watering price.

Do you intend to buy a car and you have a tight budget, just tell us how much your budget is,we will take it from there.

Cars Naija has prooven to be reliable,efficient and honest in it dealings. We have preorder alots of vehicles for Nigerians at a sweet rate compare to what they sell it in the market here..

Tell us your dream car while we give you the quotation for the total landing costs.

You can visit our website and select your preffered choice of cars while we take it up from there and incase it is not there,we can still preorder it except the car is not made in this world.

We are open to business Monday-Fridayso,what are you waiting for? Ask us questions,we will respond to you swiftly.

You can also visit www.tokunbohcarsnaija.com and choose your choice.

Call us now.

Canadian Tokunboh Cars Naija Invst. RC: 1522957
43 Esplanade, Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P, Canada

Hours
Mon.

9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Tue.

Wed.

Thu.

Fri.

Sat.

Closed

Sun.

Closed

Contact Number/Whatsapp: +19025781710

Or

Contact SHERIFF: +2348186116315
Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2018
2005 Toyota Camry SE on 6 cylinder engine. Chilling A/C. Single elderly lady owner, has low mileage, leather interior, strong engine & transmission runs excellent. Needs nothing, just a new owner. Up for grabs at ₦1,090,000 only including shipping to Tin Can port. Call +19025781710 for payment!!!

₦1,090,000.

Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by troublemakea(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Akins02324:
2005 Toyota Camry SE on 6 cylinder engine. Chilling A/C. Single elderly lady owner, has low mileage, leather interior, strong engine & transmission runs excellent. Needs nothing, just a new owner. Up for grabs at ₦1,090,000 only including shipping to Tin Can port. Call +19025781710 for payment!!!

₦1,090,000.

you're much concerned about payment you didn't even ask us to contact the above number for more information which clearly shows ur nothing but a scammer with a dumb brain

Is the car door jammed for life that the inside cannot be snapped?

Look for a better work to do man this ain't gonna pay you in anyway and anybody that contact you is the world's greatest fool. angry
Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
troublemakea:

you're much concerned about payment you didn't even ask us to contact the above number for more information which clearly shows ur nothing but a scammer with a dumb brain

Is the car door jammed for life that the inside cannot be snapped?

Look for a better work to do man this ain't gonna pay you in anyway and anybody that contact you is the world's greatest fool. angry

It's so disheartening that someone you havn't done any transaction with,,you are calling such a person a scammer. Don't let God be angry with you because it's my own normal business that am doing.

First of all,I checked through your monicker and I discovered your NL account was opened 2018 which translate that I am your senior and probably have more vouches on this forum than you.

Incase you don't know,,I opened my NL account since 2011. You can click on my profile to find out. I thank God uptil today nobody has ever tagged me a scammer except you. I don't know you,,have never transacted any business with you or your relatives so, explain how am I a scammer to you??

I challenge you to run a background check about my profile and proof to the world how you arrived at the useless name you called yourself

If you can't find a single proof then I leave you for God.

Am just doing my own hustling ni oo. Ma so mi loruko buruku o ti o ba fe ki olohun fi iya je oo..

Pls don't give me bad name if you don't want God to punish you..

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Visit www.tokunbohcarsnaija.com for different kinds of vehicles at mouth watering price.
Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Visit www.tokunbohcarsnaija.com today for your favourite car.

Start calling now
Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
2007 Ford Edge AWD SEL 6-speed automatic. V6. 3.5L Engine. 4-door. Power everything. Heated mirrors/seats. Dual climate control A/C. Powered/Heated seats. Just ₦1,760,000 with shipping to Tin Can port in Nigeria.

The buyer pays customs duty.

Call/Whatsapp. Mr Timi: +19025781710 visit www.tokunbohcarsnaija.com for more information.

Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Happy sunday to all our customers.
Re: Pre-order Your Dream Car At Tokunbohcarsnaija.com by Akins02324(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas to all our customers

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2008 (tokunbo) / Toks 2005 Toyota Highlander 2.3m / Toks 2013 Toyota Avalon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.