Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

A 142 Error Message On Cat Et? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A 142 Error Message On Cat Et? (2038 Views)

Who Can Help Clear This Error Message? / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 142 Error Message On Cat Et? by guoqing(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2018
I was trying to do that you recommended me, but when I click in begin, the ET show me a 142 error message, Do I need to connect my device to an ECM to fix that error?
Open ET, and click "utilities", then "comm adapter 3 tool kit". Click "application firmware flash", then "select file". The bottom file in the list is the most current (1.23.54). Click on that file, then click "open" and "begin". All the comm adapter lights will flash in sequence while the software is installing. After it's complete, click "utilities" in the tool kit and click "usb power off". This disables the USB power to the comm adapter, which causes communication problems.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Volkswagen Car Any Type That You Want To Sale You Can Call Us / Man Seen Using Plank To Hold A Truck With No Brake In Lagos / Car Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.