Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Exposed!!!!! (best Perfume In The Market Now For Xmas) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exposed!!!!! (best Perfume In The Market Now For Xmas) (653 Views)

Best Perfume Under 10,000 Naira / What Is Your Best Perfume? / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!!!! (best Perfume In The Market Now For Xmas) by chilez(f): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
2018 is almost over grin and it felt like January was just like yesterday.

I don bring una better perfume that would make you smell like you spent 140k to buy it. Imagine you don dress fine for Christmas and you still carry yhe same body odour or perfume asper business as usual.

Message me and get an instant reply on recommendations.
In just 2 weeks we sold over 50 bottles and counting... Price is N5000. Really over worth it for the price. You can come over to our shop to try few samples sef.

Oya long story short, please, biko, ejoo slide into my Message box or better still call 07017349998.

(1) (Reply)

Rug Making Tutorial- Come In / 12 Random Smart Fashionable Clothing You Would Like To See. Trust Me / Strapless Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.