Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Help!!! Depression in School!!! How Do I Cope With It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! Depression in School!!! How Do I Cope With It? (285 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes / 5 YEARS IN School-how To Get High GP, Great Friends, Lover, And Make Money In S / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Depression in School!!! How Do I Cope With It? by mykwaba: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Recently, young people tend to have symptoms of depression or have already gone through depression at some point in their lives, or in college. This is due to factors such as stress with school work, finances, relationship problems or possibly feeling isolated after moving away from friends and family.

How do I know if I’m depressed?

Some of the symptoms of depression include:

The feeling of sadness, loneliness and helplessness
1. Anxiety
2. Self-loathing
3. Anger or irritability
4. Lack of interest in social activities
5. Lack of sleep and appetite.

What do I do if I have any of these symptoms?

It is easy to fall into depression but it’s even easier to give into the negativities that come with being depressed. However, there are a few ways one can cope with stress and depression. Below are some of the ways cope with stress and depression in the university...

SOURCE: https://www.kwaba.ng/blog/coping-stress-depression-college/

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Free Yourself From Facebook Addiction / Uniosun Release Last Admission List / Man Blows Hot At Nigeria! Where Are Our Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.