Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (27872 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Mcoutureankara(f): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gospel singers, Eben and wife, Jahdiel are celebrating their wedding anniversary today. They took to their instagram pages to pen lovely messages to each other.
Eben got married to his lovely wife, Jahdiel ( also a gospel singer) in 2013 and their union is blessed with a son named Smashley.

Eben wrote;

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!
���������.
This woman is a blessing to my life and ministry!!!!
Loving,caring ,supportive and forgiving!!!
Helpful,resourceful and joyful!!!
Fun filled,fulfilled and insightful!!!

Jahdiel wrote;

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US @eben_rocks ...���� ������It’s been grace all the way. I’m married to my best friend.. God has blessed us beyond measure. Our kids are growing in the knowledge and wisdom of the lord. We are taking territories for Christ. Thank you so much Lord Jesus, Thank you so much Lord Jesus, Thank you so much Lord Jesus. We thank you, we thank you , we thank you ��❤️❤️❤️

Source:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/30/popular-gospel-singers-eben-and-wife-jahdiel-celebrate-wedding-anniversary/

4 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by SIMPLYkush: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have never seen such ugly combo.. this wedding is a disgrace, an embarasment....

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is that a hairstyle@ first picture?

Happy wedding anniversary to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by frbona: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I have never seen such ugly combo..
this wedding is a disgrace, an embarasment....
nobody asked for your stinking opinion!
Your parents are a disgrace and wholly responsible for an embarrassment like you.

Those are gospel singers for crying out loud!

You Demented and hopeless creature

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by yvelchstores(f): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
u think always posting annoying replies will get you popular but actually Ur life is being tangled in the webs of negativity and unproductivity. Continue.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Peterdredd(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations

Jhene Aiko Bikin* Pics Surfaces.. Her Body Is Banging! - See Pics

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/jhene-aiko-bikin-pics-surfaces-her-body.html

3 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ceejayMAX(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you are SIMPLY STUPID

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Cutefergieee: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by bigdeals(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buy ya dream cars in Ibadan 09027804148
Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Are you cursed? undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Richdad50(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Good
Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Richdad50(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
'Like' hunter and a low life
SIMPLYkush:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Pidginwhisper: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Which one come be the Oshuka wey she put for head

3 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
She don fat like husband

2 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by HRHF: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=73435646]I have never seen such ugly combo..
this wedding is a disgrace, an embarasment....[/quotpe]

Shes is beautiful. Shut your goddamn mouth

3 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by blank(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations to them. They are one of my favorite couples.

2 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Womb checkers and sperm counters! grin

ONLY 1CHILD in 4 YEARS? ? ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by fasho01(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
..And are blessed with a son named Smashley

Anyways happy marriage anniversary to them

5 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Mariangeles(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
No!
You're the DISGRACE AND EMBARRASSMENT! angry

4 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by damosky12(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats to them... Faithful children of God.
Committed and proud members of Christ Embassy too...

1 Like

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
See names. cheesy
Who are they ?

1 Like

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
tonguetongue

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
HWA to them, may God continue to strengthen their union

Jahdiel has such a lovely voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Publicnusiance(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fine

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Na wa o. Which one be Smashley.
For your info, they have two sons already, Jesse and Jason.

4 Likes

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
what kinda name is smashley?
Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by vyncentino(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I believe your problem,is very serious,u need attention from your family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Gptins(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
U are the most stupid creature on this platform...
An expired milk is better than you..
How can you reduce God's creation to this with words...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by somez(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
You do you like disgracing yourself?
SIMPLYkush:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
thorpido:
Is that a hairstyle@ first picture?

Happy wedding anniversary to them.

undecidedI wonder o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Looking Fab For Church / Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.