Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (24192 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by MediaLife: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
A Facebook user, Aminu Attahiru Abubakar took to the platform to call out the Bauchi State Government for their ''non-chaland attitude towards handling the affairs of the state.''

He shared photos of commuters fetching 'drinking' water from a pipe inside a dirty place and wrote;

This is Anguwar Bakaro. Just look at the place where people are fetching water to drink in Bauchi State. It is a major failure which may result to cholera epidemic and cause death. I can excuse the government reasons for failure to complete other projects but if they cannot provide ordinary tap water for people in 4yrs, what excuse should I give them? Haba Dan Allah!

With all due respect to His Excellency, I like him as a person but his nonchalant attitude towards handling the affairs of our state is totally uncalled for. And his failure to fulfill his campaign promises such as providing water to the citizens is one of the reasons why I want him out of office. Let's try another person gaskia.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/see-where-residents-of-anguwar-bakaro.html

1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by gaby(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kai

This is terribly terrible and a huge shame.

They should go line the roads and keep sai babaring, atikulating,singing their governor’s praise and thereafter hop into the sewer to quench their thirsts.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by KingSatan: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If only they will strip themselves off the shackles of religious bigotry.

They will realise how much their elites and religious leaders have stolen from them in the guise of indoctrination.

I hope the Igbo's are seeing this? So you stop saying you are MARGINALISED and Exploited Ok. As far as life in Nigeria is concerned, you are a blessed people.

98 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by GenFunction: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
what nd they have a governor?
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by philus66(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
This can't be through.. OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by chibike69: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018

Ndi Ugwu

Dis people too lyk dirty

8 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by BabaCommander: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Evil government, unhygienic lifestyle, illiteracy, poverty....what a dreadful combo.. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Starboytwo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tey tey na him Dem don dey drink am...oh you thinking they just started drinking it,awww....

These ones no fit die...dirty water no dey kill them....

Awon eleyi "DNA wan ti giron...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Adaowerri111: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmm...Later they will be shouting Sai baba Upandan, They should keep voting Along religious and Ethnic Lines.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Akshow: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Phucked up

2 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Blackfire(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
And when one politician visit there state..

This are the urchins you will see shouting Sai baba...

They don't deserve water sef.

Argue with your keyboard

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
They still shout said baba

4 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by sexyking1: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
See the people we share country with...no wonder lifeless president come from there. Tomorrow u will hear them shouting sai Baba!
sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by ferarifero(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wat da f...k

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Titto93(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's a privilege for Northerners to share same country with southerners.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Delivar(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what foreign visitors on this forum think about when they see the kind of graphic photos appearing here daily.

18 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Xisnin(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by 9japrof(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Not new thing, Its Historical to all state in Nigeria. Bore-hole is the saving plan for People nowadays. Its being like 5years plus that I fetch Pipe-borne water into my house

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Buterflyle0: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is clearly not where bauchi people as a state fetch water. This is like a leaking pipe where the people decided to take advantage of it and fetch some water.

With the presence of boreholes and wells this is clearly a place where those without boreholes or wells in their compound can come and fetch.

If you zoom the picture you will see that a water pipe was broken so they could attach a hose to it.

It also could have been deliberately done. So if I may ask, if there was no water in Bauchi where is the water flowing through the hose coming from?

7 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Lhimeet(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked

What!?.. This is pathetic! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shame on the leadership of Bauchi state... Quite disgusting

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is sickening angry

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by patogist: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
You don't have to pity anybody from the North. They have eyes but can't see, ears can't hear. They don't care about developments. They only joy they get is to remain in power. How many times will you preach to them about how their leaders are using them? So I don't have any sympathy for them

10 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by patogist: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
You don't have to pity anybody from the North. They have eyes but can't see, ears can't hear. They don't care about developments. They only joy they get is to remain in power. How many times will you preach to them about how their leaders uses them? Me don't have any sympathy for them

3 Likes

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Jonadull: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
patogist:
You don't have to pity anybody from the North. They have eyes but can't see, ears can't hear. They don't care about developments. They only joy they get is to remain in power. How many times will you preach to them about how their leaders are using them? So I don't have any sympathy for them
I don’t remember them begging for your sympathy

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Danelo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wen dem say Nigeria is hell una think say na lie?

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Justbeingreal(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
philus66:
This can't be through.. OMG!!!
Nor be small through na true. Life has never been fair.

1 Like

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Just like the pic below ... The fun and fun of the third World ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by Buterflyle0: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
patogist:

Zoom the pictures. This has nothing to do with the government. The people broke that pipe and attached a hose so they can fetch from the flowing water.

The government obviously provided them with flowing water otherwise where is the water which is flowing through the hose coming from?

These are probably those ones who believe pipe water is cleaner than well water
Re: Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water by KanwuliaExtra: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
What a SHYTEHOLE! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus named ‘Covid-19’ - WHO announces (Video) / Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Please Force Your Self To Stop Using Sniper Insecticide(it Causes Cancer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.