Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mix And Match With Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mix And Match With Makeup (2464 Views)

See What This Lady Did To Her Face With Makeup, Creativity Or Boredom?(photo) / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mix And Match With Makeup by disney(f): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2006
Lets Do A Little Mix And Match With Makeup. Its Gonna Help Ladies In The House

I know we just finished the topic on "ladies can you leave the house without wearing makeup" so now that we all know that we need our makeup to look sexy . Lets do a little mix and match up with cosmetics.

So am going to start: My example

Blue eyeliner with pink lipstick makes a lady to look sexy tongue or orange eye-shadow with orange lipsticks helps to bring out the halloween in a lady. tongue
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by Scorpio(f): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2006
Me thinks that before u actually start mixin, u should know d skin colour involved.for example, blue eye-liner n a pink lipstick might look good on a light-skinned lady n if it's applied on a dark-skinned lady might be seriously hideous!
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by hotangel2(f): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2006
Scorpio is right.

I don't get the mix and match thingy tho, but i know that before any make-up should be applied on the human skin, the skin color has to be considered first. (just wat scorpio said)!
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by icingbaby(f): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2006
y'all right.
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by uduak(f): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2006
yaaaaaa i agree wioth you hotangel and scorpio.wat mix and match is ok 4 a black skinned girl like me i mean 4 lips and eyes 2 make me look more gorgeous.
cool kiss wink
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by SweetnSour(f): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
well well I'm not really into make up , prefer to go natural but i guess i could come up with a little sumthing.... ehm ehm */*thinking*/* light eye shadow will be great for a dark skinned person. Try various light colors to see which fits u best. A dark skinned woman should not use dark colors, it'll look like santa in a blood pool. Try sumthing with a shimmer 4 d lips to make em look luscious . Ladies ladies ladies whats with the eye pencil 4 lip lining?..... use another color other than black although black can bring out the lip n make it look pinker(if thats a word). thats all i have to say 4 now....................Peace
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by spikedcylinder: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2006
Yes,i love to mix and match too!
This afternoon i tried on super glossy cherry red lipstick by loreal and left my eyes bare because i wanted the lips alone to do the talking.I felt if i added anything to the eyes,it would have been too much drama.
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by disney(f): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2006
thats cool spiked cylinder, I like your style. kiss
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by Shadiat(f): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2006
SweetnSour:

well well I'm not really into make up , prefer to go natural but i guess i could come up with a little something.... ehm ehm */*thinking*/* light eye shadow will be great for a dark skinned person. Try various light colors to see which fits u best. A dark skinned woman should not use dark colors, it'll look like santa in a blood pool. Try something with a shimmer 4 d lips to make em look luscious . Ladies ladies ladies whats with the eye pencil 4 lip lining?..... use another color other than black although black can bring out the lip n make it look pinker(if thats a word). thats all i have to say 4 now....................Peace

U aint neva lied...*Lmao*
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by 2nde(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
I am just tired of you ladies
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by Scorpio(f): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2006
wat r ya lookin for in this thread by d way huh? cool rolleyes
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by 2nde(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2006
Let me confess i am looking for U in particular
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by spikedcylinder: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2006
Posted by: disney
thats cool spiked cylinder, I like your style.

Thank you! smiley

I think pairing your lipstick or lipgloss with the same colour of lip liner is the way to go!
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by Sama(f): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2006
match! if u are wearing red lipstick n blue everything else...wont it look weird? match is the best way to go.
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by nellygurl(f): 3:01am On Feb 12, 2006
sweet n sour is right i dont really wear makeup but i know a few tips. using the pencil for lips os only for old people whose lip line is a lil crooked or something but not for young people. black doesnt go with black skin or light colours with light skin wth make up , less is more . a lil here a lil there and keep ur natural face got gave u , u can use shimmer instead of foundation too makes it lighter or airbush for the perfect celebrity style look
Re: Mix And Match With Makeup by akpana(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
for the eyes, you could usethe eye shadow just above the upper eye lid, or from below the well lined brow to above the upper eye lid, then use kajal to line the upper eye lid to give it that sexy look it will also help your eyes look wider than the original.the mascara just apply little bylittle to make them look fuller you could apply little powder on them b4 th mascara,thats enough for the eyes.sice you would have aloud makeup on your eyes after thes there is no need for a loud lip make up, light pink lip gloss or lipstick would do or even light red depending onthe one that matches more with your skin or any other light colour,no lip liner included at all.if you want to make your lip make up loud then your eye make up shoul not be loud at all and vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

Perfumes / See What This Girl Wore To Night Party / Hot Ankara Gowns For African Ladies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.