Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department (2242 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by ismailibnbashir: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
fellow nairalanders plz meet umar yandaki from usmanu dan fodio university sokoto who breaks the 33yrs old first class honour in the history department, usmanu danfodio university sokoto sets by INEC chairman prof. mahmoud yakub and made him the second person to graduate with first class honour of history in the entire norther nigeria(KUDOS TO DIS NIGGA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nbote(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Next thing U know he's heading one agency dat he knows absolutely nothing about..
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
I tell you! Making first class in History is quite difficult.Kudos man.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2018
North get correct schools? What is UDUS? That they are hoarding First Class

Can he even speak correct English?

If he was in schools like OAU or uniben, na who go dash the mallam 2.2

The average Northern /mallam/Aboki would always be naturally dumb
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by tellwisdom: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2018
One eyed man in the midst of blind men.
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2018
tellwisdom:
One eyed man in the midst of blind men.

I dey tell you
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by ismailibnbashir: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

ur head no correct at all come to UDUS nd see hw students ar struggling u ar here shouting OAU guy stop hating it wont pay u hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

Don't be blindfolded by hate or sentiment, I schooled in the north and I can boldly say that there are highly intelligent Hausa guys as there are from other tribes. The only way to be great is to celebrate greatness.

Though, it's easier to look intelligent than speak intelligently

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Abee79(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
33 years? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

And those who are not 'DUMB' just for example Professor Jibril Aminu, left no stones unturned in the midst of the 'NATURALLY INTELLIGENT' hating tribalists.

He, Professor Jibril Aminu won the gold medal as the best medical student In that glorified OAU . Go and check the records of OAU and you will see this fact. A record, up standing for decades.

WHO EVER YOU ARE, WITH YOUR HATING MENTALITY. IT STILL REMAINS A FACT IN HISTORY THAT WHEN THE BRITISH FIRST SET THEIR FEET ON THE NORTHERN SOIL, THE MET THE HAUSA, FULANI IN THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION, ALREADY WRITING PLENTIFUL BOOKS IN AJAMI. A MAJOR REASON THE BRITISH, HAD TO INCLUDE AJAMI IT THEIR DESIGN OF THE NIGERIAN PENNY, IN THE 1940S.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And those who are not 'DUMB' just for example Professor Jibril Aminu, left no stones unturned in the midst of the 'NATURALLY INTELLIGENT' hating tribalists.

He, Professor Jibril Aminu won the gold medal as the best medical student In that glorified OAU . Go and check the records of OAU and you will see this fact. A record, up standing for decades.

WHO EVER YOU ARE, WITH YOUR HATING MENTALITY. IT STILL REMAINS A FACT IN HISTORY THAT WHEN THE BRITISH FIRST SET THEIR FEET ON THE NORTHERN SOIL, THE MET THE HAUSA, FULANI IN THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION, ALREADY WRITING PLENTIFUL BOOKS IN AJAMI. A MAJOR REASON THE BRITISH, HAD TO INCLUDE AJAMI IT THEIR DESIGN OF THE NIGERIAN PENNY, IN THE 1940S.z

Leave history where it belongs

As of today Northern soil is filled with extreme poverty and it's people die of the most preventable diseases

I spit on the Northern soil and it's terror filled backwardness

Tueeeeh
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

Leave history where it belongs

As of today Northern soil is filled with extreme poverty and it's people die of the most preventable diseases

I spit on the Northern soil and it's terror filled backwardness

Tueeeeh
grin

Even, though you are trying to change the course of our discussion. It still doesn't change the TRUTH that Professor Jubril Aminu came out as the BEST MEDICAL STUDENT in that glorified OAU of the 'NATURALLY INTELLIGENT'.

And if putting history where it belongs is your call, I will gladly tell you that the # bolded in your comment is a face of NEO- COLONIALISM. Such is the reflection all over AFRICA except if you are living in SELF DECEPTION.

grin

The white men, your masters who taught you how to read and write because they met most of you as ILLITERATES, who can't write nor read, didn't meet the people on that soil in the North poverty ridden nor plagued by diseases.

It's an irony when I read recently an alleged statement by the Russian President which went viral calling the WHOLE OF AFRICA a cemetery. "How can a cemetery develop"? He allegedly asked.

You are too blind by SENTIMENTS to see the whole picture that not just the Northern Nigeria, but Nigeria as a country and AFRICA as a CONTINENT is so backward, poor, plagued by diseases a factor which apart from the exploitation it had and still suffers from the out side, Europe and America and even Asia by your masters who have inculcate deeply in most of you THE LOWEST OF SELF ESTEEM, but most of all is the INHERENT DISUNITY within by SHALLOW MINDED over TRIVIALITIES such as PRIDE IN TRIBE.

Someone opens a thread to celebrate with all but that SHALLOWNESS OF MIND still sprung up.

A PROFOUND MIND WILL SAY, "I HOPE YOUR FIRST CLASS WILL ADD POSITIVELY TO OUR COLLECTIVE HUMANITY". And not utterance of irrelevances.

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:
grin

Even, though you are trying to change the course of our discussion. It still doesn't change the TRUTH that Professor Jubril Aminu came out as the BEST MEDICAL STUDENT in that glorified OAU of the 'NATURALLY INTELLIGENT'.

And if putting history where it belongs is your call, I will gladly tell you that the # bolded in your comment is a face of NEO- COLONIALISM. Such is the reflection all over AFRICA except if you are living in SELF DECEPTION.

grin

The white men, your masters who taught you how to read and write because they met most of you as ILLITERATES, who can't write nor read, didn't meet the people on that soil in the North poverty ridden nor plagued by diseases.

It's an irony when I read recently an alleged statement by the Russian President which went viral calling the WHOLE OF AFRICA a cemetery. "How can a cemetery develop"? He allegedly asked.

You are too blind by SENTIMENTS to see the whole picture that not just the Northern Nigeria, but Nigeria as a country and AFRICA as a CONTINENT is so backward, poor, plagued by diseases a factor which apart from the exploitation it had and still suffers from the out side, Europe and America and even Asia by your masters who have inculcate deeply in most of you THE LOWEST OF SELF ESTEEM, but most of all is the INHERENT DISUNITY within by SHALLOW MINDED over TRIVIALITIES such as PRIDE IN TRIBE.

Someone opens a thread to celebrate with all but that SHALLOWNESS OF MIND still sprung up.

A PROFOUND MIND WILL SAY, "I HOPE YOUR FIRST CLASS WILL ADD POSITIVELY TO OUR COLLECTIVE HUMANITY". And not utterance of irrelevances.

Leave your trash talk behind

Delta state alone has more private universities than the entire North east and North west.

Top University in the countries are almost entirely Southern universities

The North is filled with poverty,illiterates,almajiris,terrorist,dirty mallams, Islamic terrorists etc
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
darfay:

Leave your trash talk behind

Delta state alone has more private universities than the entire North east and North west.

Top University in the countries are almost entirely Southern universities

The North is filled with poverty,illiterates,almajiris,terrorist,dirty mallams, Islamic terrorists etc

YOU ARE VERY SHALLOW AND LACKING IN COMPREHENSION.

Of course more glorified dens called universities that produces cultist and prostitutes a.k.a runs girlsgrin than the entire North lol. Does the Niger Delta Militancy ring a bell? Or the numerous pastors who manipulate, fvck your daughters, Mothers and wives and Rob you of your hard earned money in day light from the pulpits in the name of Christ? I can go on and on none stop.

Believe it or not, Nigeria is FVCKED on all sides courtesy of shallow minded like you. Yet i understand your frustration.

HEHEHEHE grin YOU ARE VERY FUNNY TO BE THIS DELUSIONAL! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Friend01(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

WHO EVER YOU ARE, WITH YOUR HATING MENTALITY. IT STILL REMAINS A FACT IN HISTORY THAT WHEN THE BRITISH FIRST SET THEIR FEET ON THE NORTHERN SOIL, THE MET THE HAUSA, FULANI IN THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION, ALREADY WRITING PLENTIFUL BOOKS IN AJAMI. A MAJOR REASON THE BRITISH, HAD TO INCLUDE AJAMI IT THEIR DESIGN OF THE NIGERIAN PENNY, IN THE 1940S.

Please ya akhiy, leave that guy alone he is too dense to understand what you are pontificating.

I am a Muslim from Edo state and I can tell you most southern Christian youths (emphasis intended) do not really know anything about the north except negative stories and ridicule.
I usually tell those who think northerners are illiterates and uncivilized that Education and moral civilization already existed way way back while their fore fathers where busy tying plantains leaves to cover their unclothedness.

Just leave him alone. Some of them are pained to see other people progress academically since they believe a northerner is supposed to be a stark. illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Friend01:

Please ya akhiy, leave that guy alone he is too dense to understand what you are pontificating.

I am a Muslim from Edo state and I can tell you most southern Christian youths (emphasis intended) do not really know anything about the north except negative stories and ridicule.
I usually tell those who think northerners are illiterates and uncivilized that Education and moral civilization already existed way way back while their fore fathers where busy tying plantains leaves to cover their unclothedness.

Just leave him alone. Some of them are pained to see other people progress academically since they believe a northerner is supposed to be a stark. illiterate.

I understand his frustration as well as the DUMBSIFICATION he has been subjected to which he cherishes as EDUCATION.
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Of course more glorified dens called universities that produces cultist and prostitutes a.k.a runs girlsgrin than the entire North lol. Does the Niger Delta Militancy ring a bell? Or the numerous pastors who manipulate, fvck your daughters, Mothers and wives and your hard earned money they ROB you in day light from the pulpits in the name of Christ? I can go on and on none stop.

Believe it or not, Nigeria is FVCKED on all sides courtesy of shallow minded like. Yet i understand your frustration.

You Northerners and your hatred for Christianity. Wetin come bring pastors into this

At least they don't produce islamic terrorists who still carry arms and kill for their all powerful God in the 21st century
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Of course more glorified dens called universities that produces cultist and prostitutes a.k.a runs girlsgrin than the entire North lol. Does the Niger Delta Militancy ring a bell? Or the numerous pastors who manipulate, fvck your daughters, Mothers and wives and your hard earned money they ROB you in day light from the pulpits in the name of Christ? I can go on and on none stop.

Believe it or not, Nigeria is FVCKED on all sides courtesy of shallow minded like. Yet i understand your frustration.

You are more concerned about pastors when Islamic terrorists are ravaging this country. I'm just happy that the Northern stupidity will strategically cause a reduction in your illiterate population.

Leave pastors alone and focus on the dangers of Islam. The hazard of humanity

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Seriously a northern almajiri is comparing education with south.look at the stats and cure yourself from your delusional thoughts.

Nigeria is actually fvcked because of almajiri jihadist Northerners

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Friend01:

Who dash this almajiri Edo, everybody knows you are one of the few from katsina who can actually speak English
Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I understand his frustration as well as the DUMBSIFICATION he has been subjected to which he cherishes as EDUCATION.

Keep lying through your almajiri nyansh.

Fact can be stubborn you dumb Boko boy

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2018
darfay:

Who dash this almajiri Edo, everybody knows you are one of the few from katsina who can actually speak English
fact. His father must have migrated from Kano to Edo state

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I would worry more about the uncircumcised Islamic terrorists fvcking your mothers and daughters hard and killing and butchering your fathers and sons if I were you. I could go on and on

Re: Meet Umar Yandaki Who Break 33yrs Old First Class Record In History Department by darfay: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Ibrahimdamola come and carry the remains of your Yoruba Muslim brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You From Payment Fraud When Buying Items / Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do / Tasued Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.