Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,114 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect (18174 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by oyetunder(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2018
cry Not his fault...they would have allowed him to say that to those willing to put a tire on his neck.
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by NessaBoo(f): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
OMG!!! You kidnapped the sister and RAPED her...must you rape her!! All rapist deserve a fate worse than death!!! angry angry

God, I just can't imagine the trauma of being raped cry embarassed

I fit kill myself!!!
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by AngelicBeing: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Ugosample:

this guy has come again cheesy cheesy
Yes, I don't waste my time with useless criminals like that, he deserves all he gets, this is payday back to him, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper, he deserves to be flogged 50 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 18 years in prison with hard labor tongue

Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2018
Where ABA and CALABAR dey ooo
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by mansoura(f): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2018
99days for the thief
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by wisdomkid: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2018
These idiots.. See that fine boy sef..
You've not made enough money, and 220K that is not your own, is not enough for you, abi?
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by symbianDON(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
....but that's not a problem. if he didn't make enough money robbing in the outside world, he can continue his robbery career robbing his fellow prisoners in prison....I'm sure he will go far in life
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by HardBishop: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2018
what type of fuckery is this.......? now he will be granted life time jail... I hope they build more prison cells...... and make life uncomfortable IN THERE..

arm robbery is a wicked act... u kill human u can't create.... what uf we say everyone should have a GUN....
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by HardBishop: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2018
the most painful part is another idiot will be BANGING HIS WIFE anyhow on daily basis..... now he is priso

1 Like

Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by GavelSlam: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Business?

Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by moje4: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=PromiseAce post=73448940]A suspected member of a robbery gang based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Junior Nmeni, has lamented that he had not made enough money from robberies before luck ran out on him.

Nmeni, who was a cleaner, claimed that he and his gang members had only been able to make N223,000 and get some phones from robbery operations he participated in.

The 28-year-old said he had hoped to make enough proceeds from the crime so that he could take care of his wife.

The expectant father said he went into robbery after he lost his job as a cleaner at the Port Harcourt International Airport.

He said, “I was a cleaner at the Port Harcourt International Airport where I earned N18,000 as salary. I joined the gang seven months ago because the company I worked for sacked me and things became very hard for me and my wife.

“There was a gun that belonged to my late elder brother. I found the gun in the ceiling of his apartment. There was a riot in Nwokocha’s community and I gave the gun to him. After the crisis, he used the gun to rob and he killed a man with it.

“He returned the gun and told me what he had done.  I decided to join the gang. We robbed a man and a woman at Iguruta. We kidnapped the woman’s sister and I raped her. I kept her in my house for two days before Iwuayawu and I started demanding a ransom.

“We were paid N200,000 ransom and I got N23,000 as my share since we were six that did the job. The next operation I went for was at a hotel.  Elvis (a gang member at large) brought one of the guns we used for the operation. It was Sunny, another member, who gave us information about the hotel. We got N21,000 from the hotel and three phones.”

Nmeni explained that his last operation with the gang was at the home of one Mr. Ogundun.

He said they were confronted by their victim which forced them to retreat, adding that he had not made enough money from “the business” before he was arrested.

“Elvis was the one who brought ‘the job’ but on the day we went to the man’s house, we didn’t succeed. The man had a gun and he shot at Nwokocha. We took the man’s motorcycle away.

“I hadn’t made much money from ‘the business’ (robbery) before I was arrested.  I was hoping to raise enough money which I intended to use for my pregnant wife’s delivery,” Nmeni stated.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/i-hadnt-made-enough-money-before-my-arrest-robbery-suspect/
Hustle in the right wau
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2018
HardBishop:
the most painful part is another idiot will be BANGING HIS WIFE anyhow on daily basis..... now he is priso

But the wife is pregnant already
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by 8stargeneral: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2018
U deserve to rotn in jail, u rob,kidnap,rape haba,dey born u born crime
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2018
only in buhari time thieves list options grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Awesomefred32(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018

No wonder is called porthaCULT
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by IkpuMmadu: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Rivers State is cultism and robbery state
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by dederocs(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Armed robbers caught in the act deserve instant death...let us stop wasting our money feeding these waste products...kill them, at least they will turn to manure for our lands.

1 Like

Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Skillsmaster(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2018
make dem release am make him go make enough money
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by wink2015(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
PromiseAce:
A suspected member of a robbery gang based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Junior Nmeni, has lamented that he had not made enough money from robberies before luck ran out on him.

Nmeni, who was a cleaner, claimed that he and his gang members had only been able to make N223,000 and get some phones from robbery operations he participated in.

The 28-year-old said he had hoped to make enough proceeds from the crime so that he could take care of his wife.

The expectant father said he went into robbery after he lost his job as a cleaner at the Port Harcourt International Airport.

He said, “I was a cleaner at the Port Harcourt International Airport where I earned N18,000 as salary. I joined the gang seven months ago because the company I worked for sacked me and things became very hard for me and my wife.

“There was a gun that belonged to my late elder brother. I found the gun in the ceiling of his apartment. There was a riot in Nwokocha’s community and I gave the gun to him. After the crisis, he used the gun to rob and he killed a man with it.

“He returned the gun and told me what he had done.  I decided to join the gang. We robbed a man and a woman at Iguruta. We kidnapped the woman’s sister and I raped her. I kept her in my house for two days before Iwuayawu and I started demanding a ransom.

“We were paid N200,000 ransom and I got N23,000 as my share since we were six that did the job. The next operation I went for was at a hotel.  Elvis (a gang member at large) brought one of the guns we used for the operation. It was Sunny, another member, who gave us information about the hotel. We got N21,000 from the hotel and three phones.”

Nmeni explained that his last operation with the gang was at the home of one Mr. Ogundun.

He said they were confronted by their victim which forced them to retreat, adding that he had not made enough money from “the business” before he was arrested.

“Elvis was the one who brought ‘the job’ but on the day we went to the man’s house, we didn’t succeed. The man had a gun and he shot at Nwokocha. We took the man’s motorcycle away.

“I hadn’t made much money from ‘the business’ (robbery) before I was arrested.  I was hoping to raise enough money which I intended to use for my pregnant wife’s delivery,” Nmeni stated.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/i-hadnt-made-enough-money-before-my-arrest-robbery-suspect/

ARMED ROBBERY IS WRONG.
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by medropoly(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
just imagine... angry angry angry
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
He's not even remorseful.
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by SURElee(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
So we should release you to go steal and make more money ba? Nonsense talk
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Sambaby7640: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buhari will spell the end of.christianity in Nigeria if he wins a second term

A vision has been revealed to men of God

Be warned yet children of.Christ

The anti Christ is here in Nigeria

He resides in Aso rock

Buhari will begin the genocide of Christians and then western nations will jump into defend us but remember this same buhari signed a defense pact with the Middle eastern Arab nations so they will oppose the western nations coming to help Nigerian christians and thats hoe the third world war will start

It reads like a joke right ? Men of God have seen visions

Buhari is the anti Christ

Get the f*** outta here and stop posting shit.shebi buhari wan rule forever na. So u mean he will cancel christianity and rule Nigeria forever making sure that christianity is not being brought up again abi?
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by fortune1894(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
DON'T WORRY YOU WILL MAKE THE REST IN JAIL
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by lammy530(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to teach only 20 people how to make up to #60k monthly with just a token of #1500....Inbox me if you're interested on whatsapp @ 2348154183853 .... if you can't take risks, you can never be successful
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Shookonekilla: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Get the f*** outta here and stop posting shit.shebi buhari wan rule forever na. So u mean he will cancel christianity and rule Nigeria forever making sure that christianity is not being brought up again abi?

You dont understand

Buhari will set things in motion

How many times has he violated human rights and disregarded court orders ?

All we did was shout on social media and nothing happened!

When you all heard over 300 christians where murdered in jos how many people said if government doesn't catch the killers he will be impeached !!?

Did anything happen? Till today have the killers been caught ?

Christians will be killed massively of buhari wins

Islam will be imposed on Nigeria and buhari will suspend the constitution

When he does this what will happen? Nothing but cry on social media

How many times he disregarded the senate

Buhari will be the end of Christianity in Nigeria
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by brodalokie: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
That's because you're an ordinary human being. Your rival who didn't want you to make any money at don't only possess witchcraft spirit, they are also involved in a secret societies or hire the service of a private priest who illegally inject them to a secret society for a covering. If you were forced into doing it then it means your God given grace was being tried or challenge by a forcefull power.
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Sambaby7640: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shookonekilla:

You dont understand

Buhari will set things in motion

How many times has he violated human rights and disregarded court orders ?

All we did was shout on social media and nothing happened!

When you all heard over 300 christians where murdered in jos how many people said if government doesn't catch the killers he will be impeached !!?

Did anything happen? Till today have the killers been caught ?

Christians will be killed massively of buhari wins

Islam will be imposed on Nigeria and buhari will suspend the constitution

When he does this what will happen? Nothing but cry on social media

How many times he disregarded the senate

Buhari will be the end of Christianity in Nigeria
So buhari who is more bothered about his health will be thinking of war abi?
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Shookonekilla: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sambaby7640:
So buhari who is more bothered about his health will be thinking of war abi?

The anti Christ is full of many tricks
Re: I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect by Sambaby7640: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shookonekilla:

The anti Christ is full of many tricks
Mr man go sidon.u now taking trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Poly Student Convicted For $1,500 Yahoo Fraud In Enugu (Photo) / 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.