Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Davido – Regardless Of The Rain, Liberians Come Out To Support Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – Regardless Of The Rain, Liberians Come Out To Support Me (330 Views)

#throwback:majek Fashek – Send Down The Rain / Audio | Healing Rain Is Falling Down By Michael W. Smith / New Hit By Emyxcel - Iyawomi Plays On WFM 91.7lagos Don Jazzy Please Support Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido – Regardless Of The Rain, Liberians Come Out To Support Me by Kulichang: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Davido – Regardless Of The Rain:- On Thursday night, 29th of November was magic for Liberians in SKD Sports’ complex, Mills Centre and Nigerian pop artiste cum chairman of the 30 Billion Gang, Davido who shut down Monrovia in Liberia with his performance as thousands of fans unleash their excitement over his songs.

This is Davido’s first ever performance in the country and before the performance, he enjoyed a grand welcome from the people of Liberia who had on Thursday afternoon been singing in praises on their roads and trying to get their own personal shots of him and his crew.

watch video & pictures here - https://www.kulichang.com/2018/12/davido-regardless-of-the-rain-liberians-come-out-to-support-me/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI-cLk2hBNk

Re: Davido – Regardless Of The Rain, Liberians Come Out To Support Me by Luciferdevil2(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Nice one David, you ve shown over and over again how important you are to us and how a bigger artiste you are compared to your fellow Nigerian musicians.
Presently, you are the biggest musician to ever come out Africa and taking the global music industry by storm.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Signee, Dremo Promotes New Single With Heavily-endowed Slay Queen-video / New Song: Realzy Ft Zoro – Wedding Day / Share Your 2018 Best Songs(old/new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.