Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please Help!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!! (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! by victor2fresh(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2018
I just got a new infinix phone(s3x) 3days ago and just a day after using it I started to notice how the battery drains quickly so I decided to recharge it again for another round of hours to be sure it's well charged before regular usage but that didn't work...but I couldn't help but notice this particular notification on my screen about google play store using up the battery so I'm wondering if this could be the problem and I'd love to know the solution because I just couldn't figure out how to stop it or is the problem probably from the device so I'll have to return it back to where I bought it... Advice needed please

1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! by tafat: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
if you are having issues with your device you can take it to carl care.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! by skyhighweb(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
hard reset the phone
my honor had that same problem now its ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doogee Launch Smartphone For Heavy Phone Users / Has Anyone Use Cubot Note Plus. Your Reviews Is Needed / See The Launch Of Apple XI You May Have Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.