Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants (1583 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by Magichand: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2018
When Vanguard E-Daily reported that Fela Anikulapo-Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo Kuti dislikes Davido’s music, there were misconceptions that she has hatred for the ‘Assurance’ crooner but such is not the case as she has finally come out to set the records straight.

Motunrayo-Kuti In a chat with Vanguard, confirmed that she has no hatred for Davido but his pride, arrogance and music.

“I don’t hate Davido at all; it’s just something about his music. And then, he is too proud. I have no personal issues with his DMW gang too”, she confirmed. Speaking further, she explained why she patiently watched him perform at the recently concluded Felabration 2018.

“I watched Davido’s performance at Felabration because I’m not a hater like some people, and yes, he saw me. Although we had eye contact but he didn’t talk to be because he was performing and I didn’t intend to familiarize with him or any of his crew members. I was with my man and in one place.

‘I don’t care if he doesn’t know me, I don’t know him either. I was only at that show because of my man. He likes David’s music; he is even the one that makes me listen to his music. With how hectic that place was, I would have gone home since 2 a.m, but I respected my husband to-be”, she added.

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-is-too-proud-felas-daughter-motunrayo-kuti-rants/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by IamD18: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2018
I don't hate Davido atall

Your "Hate" and "Likeness" are fvcking useless to Davido.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by SIMPLYkush: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2018
what were you expecting from someone that used his friends for rituals, the blood of tagbo and DJ olu is still fresh... and now he wants to use chioma too

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by itspzpics(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2018
B4 nko
Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by Iamicekid(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
what were you expecting from someone that used his friends for rituals, the blood of tagbo and DJ olu is still fresh... and now he wants to use chioma too

Same way he is going to use you and your generation and the yet unborn for rituals fool, dey hate up and down

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by SmartMindsFx: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

I lost friends too.
Does that mean I used them for ritual?

Abi you wan tell me sey you never lose anyone.

Kush is good but it seems it has negative effect in you sir.
Re: Davido Is Too Proud —fela’s Daughter, Motunrayo Kuti Rants by okwabayi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
What does this woman see in this small boy? It seems she wants his tiny dick in her fat sow-like kitty.
When a woman has an attraction to a man and makes it known it is very obvious.
She won’t stop with these rants till we see leaked pictures of two of them in bed together.

(1) (Reply)

"Just Be Going" -chioma Tells Davido After Video Of Lady Rocking Him At A Strip / See The Epic Reply Flavour Gave To A Fan Who Said He Wish Flavour Is A Gay / No more beef? Zlatan Shower Love Emoji On Davido's Picture To Appreciate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.