Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas (1537 Views)

Make 6-7 Figures Before Xmas For Sure Or Get Your Money Back. / I desperately need to raise 1million before Xmas / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2018
DO YOU STILL BUY AIRTIME, DATA, SUB CABLE TV AND PAY ELECTRICITY BILLS FROM YOUR BANK?

STOP ENRICHING YOUR BANK AND JOIN RAGP TELECOM BUSINESS TO EARN 1-20K DAILY!!!

As Me How

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2018
More Payment Proof

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2018
START THIS MONTH BY JOINING THIS PROGRAM...

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT BEFORE MONTH END, YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME BUCKS TO SPEND FOR XMAS AND NEW YEAR!
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Tbusted(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2018
senior good morning am interested please show me the way, to enable me escape poverty. My Whatsapp is 07010994360, Email is tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2018
The  name of the Company is RECHARGE AND GET PAID.

We are into virtual topup (VTU) of airtime, data, cable network subscription (GoTv, DSTv, Startimes) and bills payment like PHCN (in view)  just with the use of your smartphone.

We provide you platform to do the transactions and make money from every transaction you make. In fact, we are doing what the banks are doing, but in the private sector.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Tbusted:
senior good morning am interested please show me the way, to enable me escape poverty. My Whatsapp is 07010994360, Email is tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Thanks
Kindly go through the presentation here first.. I don't want some nairalanders to tag me as scammer.

I want you guys to know what you are entering into...
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2018
How Does Recharge and get paid works?

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria.

BUSINESS MODEL

AS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF RAGP, YOUR EXPECTED TO DO JUST THIS THREE THINGS DAILY

1)Use the products ( Airtime & Data)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data)
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them in.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, this business is phased into 3

THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.

1. Personal use of RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. And earning 2% from every airtime u used, 10% on data used as well( ie , buying a private car which is for you and your family alone)

2. Become a distributor on RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. Selling to people and making money from them and also from the company, 2% on airtime, 10% on data( ie, becoming a commercial driver)

3. Referer. Sharing this opportunity with others through our collective team work. (ie running a transportation company).

The last will keep paying down to your 10th generaration. (Every activities happening in your account, your downlines, your downlines downline, down to your generaration of earning, you been paid for it by the company)

VERY INTERESTING

You can start calculating how much that each phase can yield for you in two - three months from today, and which phase has the greatest turn over.
�✍�

RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP) BUSINESS IDEOLOGY

- When you recharge/sell airtime, you get paid(2%)
- When you buy/sell data, you get paid(10%)
- You refer people, you get paid(20%) with point values
- Your People recharge recharge you get paid(0.35%)
- Your people buy data, you get paid (4%)
- Your people refer people, you get paid (10-1%) with point value.
- You register with RAGP, you get paid. (20%)
- Leadership Bonus of N100,000 monthly.
- All expense Paid trip to Dubai worth N500,000( You can get the cash equivalent if you wish)
- Brand New Car worth N2,000,000( or Cash equivalent)
- House fund worth N3,000,000, ( or cash equivalent)
- You are made a distributor and dealer with all privileges to Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, Dstv, Gotv, Startimes, etc. The company partners with all the mobile networks in Nigeria.

Mtn
Glo
Airtel
9mobile
Cable( Dstv, Gotv, Startimes & NEPA bill) though still under processing
NOTE,✍

When you tell your friends on Facebook, your environment, school, churches, or other social outings about this great opportunities, you also get paid (ie referrals).

LASTLY,
HOW DO WE GET THE CARD?
Technology sells card now. That's why its virtual top up. The card is not printable. All transaction takes place in your online account.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
THE VISION OF RAGP COMPANY FOR ALL OF US WHO MIGHT BE WILLING EMBRACE THIS LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY AFTER NOW

i. INTERNATIONAL TRIP AWARD = ( N500, 000)
Accumulated over time 25, 000 PV from all registered members in your network and qualify for a Tourism / Vacation trip to Dubai or Receive N500, 000 cash.

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2018
ii. SMALL CAR AWARD = N2, 000,000
Accumulated 60, 000 PV over time from all registered members of your network ( TEAM) and qualify to receive a small car or N2 million cash from RAGP LTD

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2018
iii. HOUSE FUNDS = N3, 000,000
Accumulated 100, 000 PV from registered members of your Team over time and qualify for a House Fund worth N3 million cash.

250K PV= 4MILLION CASH

AND

5000K PV =6MILLION CASH.

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2018
THESE ARE JUST INCENTIVES FROM POINT VALUE ACCUMULATION AND ITS OUTSIDE YOUR DAILY EARNING FROM VTU TRANSACTION BONUSES
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2018
REGISTRATION FEE VARIES FROM PACKAGE TO PACKAGE AND EACH WITH ITS EARNING BENEFITS

Once registered and your account activated,
✅ Your licence VTU platform will be set up and encrypted with your username and password.
✅ Your awarded back 20% on any package you registered with.
✅ Your awarded a point value that comes with your registration package.
✅ Your automatically a distributor of TELECOM product in any part of the country.

All your transactions both selling and using the products will be done from your VTU platform. All you need to access your back office is just your username and password.

For more clarification on how transactions are done, you can request for the video by checking my signature.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
RAGP HAS BRANDED THE MOST EASIEST, FASTEST AND JUICIEST COMPENSATION PLAN GEARED AT REDUCING THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN NIGERIA, GHANA AND LIBERIA CURRENTLY AND ALSO SOLVING RETIREMENT FINANCIAL STRUGGLES FOR THE AGED

OUR PRIMARY AIM IN RAGP IS TO ENABLE OR HELP YOU EARN MASSIVE RESIDUAL / PASSIVE INCOME AND THEREBY ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM

YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS IN RAGP THROUGH THIS SIMPLIFIED MONEY MAKING PLATFORM IN JUST A FEW MONTHS WITH CONSISTENCY.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
For those who said they don't understand how we're making money. Please read the earning summary

It's quite simple to understand

Advantage RAGP has over others

� When you register (sign up), you get paid (20%) of your reg fee.
� When you recharge/sell airtime, you get paid(2%)
� When you buy/sell data, you get paid(10%)
� When you subscribe for Cable TV, you get paid N40
� You refer people, you get paid(20%) with point values(PV)
� Your People recharge, you get paid(0.35%)
� Your people buys data, you get paid (1%)
� Your people buy/sell data, you get paid N10
� Your people refer people, you get paid (10-1%) with point value
� Leadership Bonus of N100,000 monthly.
� All expense Paid trip to Dubai worth N500,000 (You can get the cash equivalent)
� Brand New Car worth N2,000,000( or Cash equivalent)
� House fund worth N3,000,000
� Bigger House fund worth N4,000,000
� Biggest house fund worth N6,000,000

Telecom is the New Oil block of the 21st Century
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2018
I THINK I HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS..

CONCERNING HOW TO GET STARTED, KINDLY CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHATSAPP NUMBER!!!
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Aeman(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Hi am aeman add me up my watsapp number is p

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Aeman:
Hi am aeman add me up my watsapp number is p

You have been added to the whatsapp group, check that.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Our whatsapp Seminar Presentation starts by 8PM.

Pls dont miss this.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Our whatsapp Seminar Presentation starts by 8PM.To join, kindly check my signature for my whatsapp number now

Pls dont miss this.
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by ogashman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
08069130311... Add me up

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
ogashman:
08069130311... Add me up
Check you whatsapp for details
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2018
HOW CAN YOU BE BROKE WHEN YOU'VE SMARTPHONE AND DATA WITH AN AMAZING TELECOM COMPANY THAT PAYS YOU 2-5K DAILY!!! SAY "YES" TO JOIN
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Nezy4Real(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Yes
My number is zero nine zero six 5 nine 9 ten 6 four.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Nezy4Real:
Yes
My number is zero nine zero six 5 nine 9 ten 6 four.
You number has been added. Presentation will be done soon
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by KlassicJ: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2018

Add me up

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2018
KlassicJ:

Add me up
Added to the group. You can confirm that
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Seunree(f): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Please add me up on Whatsapp 08062228524
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Seunree(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Add me up on Whatsapp please

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by ojonugba2014(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please add me too

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Seunree:
Add me up on Whatsapp please

Added
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
ojonugba2014:
Please add me too

You are also added to the group... Presentation will be done soon
Re: Happy New Month, Let Me Show You How You Can Make More Money Before Xmas by Transparent(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
You can still partake in our seminar presentation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join This Business With The Lowest Investment Capital / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? Get More Leads And Sales / Business Ideas To Start With 3 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.