Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) (44771 Views)

Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Lady Spotted Urinating At The Back Of A Bus - disturbing Photos / African Woman Spotted Urinating At A Bus Stop In Italy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by joseph6071: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2018
He could not just wait for the traffic to be over, instead he came down to let the liquid out.

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-what-bus-driver-is-spotted-doing-on.html

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by VERQUEST111: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2018
haaaaah

8 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by ekestic1976(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nothing special! We all do it all the time.

48 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by LagosWharf: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Whoever accuses this guy has not experienced the pressure to urinate inside Lagos traffic. At that moment, everybody go dey vex you. Nothing will interest you. Shame will disappear. Sweat from nowhere will start.

Abeg leave that guy.

My own confession: I was once stuck in traffic and I was heavily pressed. I was the only person in my car. I urinated inside disposable cup inside my car. Opened the door and quietly threw the full cup under the car on the road.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Oblitz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
this is a regular thing in lagos

10 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by EdidemOluomo: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
And ?
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Cochima: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
is common in Lagos

No matter how gentle and calm you are, you can't work and live in Lagos without exchanging words with someone. Too many frustrated crazy individuals plenty for Lagos

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by admax(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mtshewww Normal thing....
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Segunade10: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tekno's Wife Disgrace & Beats Kizz Daniel's Wife In Dance Competition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ8E6itLAA

See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "ARE YOU A VIRGIN" In...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wov27Fafv8Q
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
This must be Lagos, na their way.. And lest I forget the driver must be a Yoruba man, na their lifestyle.

13 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Banjiplus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Too much bottles of beer grin
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by everlymoore86(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
My brother it is better to do do it that way than delaying and pleasing people at the expense of your health.

6 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Badooguy: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari why, you most go back to your house, 2019 is a sure game over 3.5

9 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Misleading story.

Where else do you want him to urinate when he has been in traffic for hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Felixalex(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hahahahahhaha
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Sneh7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
An so what, Pls come up with good news
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
They are always like that.
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Kay512: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bus drivers have no shame.
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by netsurfer01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Looks like Badagry-Expressway grin grin

Travelling this December with Young Shall Grow Motors? Find a branch near you here
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by bleskid: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
I'm free ....
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by annnikky(f): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
undecided

Little things trend on social media these days both relevant n irrelevant things undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by tayo200(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
normal thing nah

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Jonadull: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
ikpuology:
THE JOY OF BEING A MAN cheesy

SEUN IS A BLOODY RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST.
Seun is an Atheist undecided
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by PennywysCares(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by BrAkingNews: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Great one.
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by luvisdkey: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
That is the handiwork of traffic
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
His back and shape of the head confirmed him to be Chukwundi

5 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
That is some Nigerians for you.

Go to some Feder al Universities, you may see students peeing from veranda of 2nd floor of their hostel to ground floor. Only in Nigeria will you see someone defaecating in a drainage in broad daylight.
Re: Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
why not picture is prick,mtcheeeew as if you're just seeing this for the first time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.