Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup (533 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup by Newsprex(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
So, I saw this Video about One Pst.Omorogie who was allegedly caught sleeping with a Married Woman which I strongly believe its a Lie from the pit of hell.

Watch Video Here (6.28MB in size).

The Men in Question are armed with Guns threatening to kill the Man of God if he doesnt take off his Clothes. This is Wrong in all of ramifications, Like where is the Woman in Question? Why is she not been beaten and Harrassed?

I strongly believe this is a set up to disgrace or kill this pastor, the devil doesnt go after empty vessels anyway, this is totally unacceptable.

It's not as if he was caught in the act, he had his clothes on, but this demons attacked him threatening to kill him if he doesnt take care of his cloths.

Even if he committed the crime, why didn't they report the pastor to the police, who gave them the audacity to take laws into their own hands, who made them the judge over a crime they are guilty of?

The husband and wife planned this set up and if this video isn't taken down in the next 24hrs, I will personally have that page taken down by hook or crook.

I try to reach out to the pastor and advice him against fear, he has to report these miscreants to the police for blackmail, death threat and assault and whatever that will leave this dogs behind bars.

Re: Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup by Jay5mie: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wetin concern me

Re: Video Of Pastor Omorogie Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman Was A Setup by SenorFax(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
There was no caught

(1) (Reply)

The Sin Will Be On You If You Failed To Marry Her / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Digging A Wall Or Borehole? / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Catholic Ex-seminarians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.