Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tips On How To Have S*X With Her On The First Date. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tips On How To Have S*X With Her On The First Date. (649 Views)

Crazy Monkeys Have S@X While Standing On Tourist's Lap | Photos & Video / Dr. Dave Had S*X With His Patient Feeling Guilty But… / To All Those That Have S*x With The Lights Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Have S*X With Her On The First Date. by OlamCars(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hi. It zaddy susu on the pen. This is a real quick on how to get her down on a first date. You know we guyz don't like dulling moment at all. I know many guyz tried to get her down on the first day but they lost it. Below are the real quick on how to get her down.

You and a girl are back at your place after a date. You sit close together. You go for the kiss, she kisses you back passionately, and suddenly you’re tearing each other clothes off. Boom, you’re having sex.

But sometimes, things are a bit more complicated. Many women are not nearly as aggressive or prepared. You may have had a great time together but she’s still hesitant and nervous. This happens especially with younger or inexperienced women.

She may want to take things slower. She may need reassurance that she’s doing the right thing. She may not want to be seen as a “slut”.

You need to get her… Sexually comfortable with you.

That doesn’t mean you should wait around, hoping some day she’ll be ready or make a move on you. That’s how you lose a woman’s interest. You want to be proactive, take the lead, and then calibrate accordingly.

There are three elements you need to provide so she’ll she feel ready to do the deed.

Relax Her
Before a woman can even become turned on, she needs to be relaxed. Her mind has to be free of worry and her body free of tension.

For her mindset, you have to create a judgment-free environment. She can’t be stressing about how she looks, what you’ll think, or if she’s being too open with her sexuality. Reassure her.

“Damn, you look irresistible/so fucking amazing.”

“You’re so beautiful/sexy, I want to touch you all over.”
For her body, remind her to relax in a soft, soothing tone. Tell her to close her eyes, lay back, and take a deep breath. Again, let her know that you want her to feel taken care of.

“I want you to feel absolutely incredible.”

“All I want to do is worship every inch of your body.”
“Just lay back and feel my hands all over your soft skin.”
Only when she’s relaxed will she be ready for you to…

Turn Her On
If she’s going to have sex with you, she needs to get Hot for you. You want her so hot and wet she can’t wait another second to have you inside her.

Take your time, there’s no rush.

I know you only need 10 seconds to get going, but women need to be primed before they’re ready. You want to tease, touch, and caress her body.

Focus on her pleasure. Too many guys immediately go for getting themselves off. It doesn’t help her trust that you have her best interests in mind. If you get a girl off, she will not only reciprocate the same to you but have a much easier time wanting to move forward.

Start with less intimate touching and work your way up. Some women consider certain actions more intimate than others but here’s a general guideline of how things escalate sexually:

Playing with her fingers.
Running your fingers on her arms or legs.
Massaging her back.
Kissing her neck.
Kissing her cheek.
Kissing / nibbling / licking her ear.
Kissing her collarbone.
Kissing her lips softly.
Kissing her lips more passionately (with tongue).
Running your hands through her hair.
Running your hands on her body: outer thighs, inner thighs, stomach/waist, ass, and chest/breasts.
Kissing her stomach, breasts, and panty line.
Click to continue reading. https://zaddysusu..com/2018/12/tips-on-how-to-have-sex-with-her-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Danfo Conductor Who Put On Office Wear / True Facts About Men!!! / [memes] When You Are A Naturally Fat Person, 15 Frustrations You Will Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.