Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now (506 Views)

Maxima Media Group Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Maxima Media Group Latest Recruitment (7 Positions) / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now by Tycoon007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Latest Jobs at Fesadeb Media Group, 1st December, 2018December 1, 2018

Fesadeb Media Group – We are the leading media organisation in the housing /construction sector in Nigeria-owner of the Largest Home Expo (Abuja housing show) owner of the award winning Housing Development Programme on AIT Network, Owner of Housing Time on Ray Power 100.5fm and owner of the Largest Housing News online portal in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: App Developer

Job Description

Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating apps and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Minimum Qualification Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
App development and understanding of marketing, production, website development and design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Requirements and Skills:

Skill in Web Development
Demonstrable graphic design skills will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Web Developer

Job Details

Creating websites with software such as photoshop.
Requirements/Qualification

Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements.
Candidates should have skills in social media marketing
Candidates should have a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools.
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 2 years

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: employmenthousingtv@gmail.com
Re: Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now by Tycoon007(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Tycoon007:
Latest Jobs at Fesadeb Media Group, 1st December, 2018December 1, 2018

Fesadeb Media Group – We are the leading media organisation in the housing /construction sector in Nigeria-owner of the Largest Home Expo (Abuja housing show) owner of the award winning Housing Development Programme on AIT Network, Owner of Housing Time on Ray Power 100.5fm and owner of the Largest Housing News online portal in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: App Developer

Job Description

Creating apps and websites with software such as photoshop.
Minimum Qualification Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
App development and understanding of marketing, production, website development and design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Requirements and Skills:

Skill in Web Development
Demonstrable graphic design skills will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Web Developer

Job Details

Creating websites with software such as photoshop.
Requirements/Qualification

Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements.
Candidates should have skills in social media marketing
Candidates should have a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools.
Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 2 years

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: employmenthousingtv@gmail.com
Re: Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now by Demmie1989: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
I want to give my advise to Naira landers! Please don't ever leave your job if you have one currently for Fesadeb Media Group job. The man is wild, petty, a complainer, talks too much, abuse staff, rain curses and fire at will. He hired me on Monday and fired me on Thursday after I left my job to work for him. Didn't even give me up to a month. He keeps posting job adverts for the same position every week. He turns his workers into slaves. If you don't have a job at all, you can try and see if you can meet his needs if otherwise please don't leave your job. I am struggling because I made the wrong decision to leave my job to work for that man. Please be warned.

Regards

[quote author=Tycoon007 post=73532947][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Latest Job At Fesadeb Media Group Apply Now by Teehp(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wow! That’s so terrible!

(1) (Reply)

Be Ware Of Recent Job Search Scam Via Email / Hrmadam Consulting Job Recruitment (11 Vacant Positions) / Personal Driver Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.