Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling (842 Views)

4 Major Reasons Why You Are Still Making Low Sales - No 4 Will Shock You! / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Food Vendor Rejoices At Huge Sales Made At The Experience 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Do you want to know the greatest secret for turning small amounts of money into huge sums of cash regardless of what you are selling?

Today being the first day of a new month, I am optimistic that whatever we do, we can still make a headway before the year ends.
From today, I will be sharing the secret of direct response marketing that we can apply in our offline and online businesses.
Table of contents:
1. Introduction.
2. The Amazing PAS money making formulae. 3.How to get people to send you their money fast. 4.the golden rule of marketing.
5. 3 things that can increase your response. 6. How to turn your dreams and goals into huge amount of cash.
7. Direct mail, the key to getting rich quickly.
8. 8 things you can do to pull in more orders.
These are little of what we will be discussing.
Read along and follow the post for more update.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Like I mentioned earlier, I will be sharing advance marketing secrets that can increase our customer base as well as sales no matter what you are selling
Introduction

Welcome and a huge ‘Thank You’ for stopping by.

The marketing techniques you are about to learn, will take you from poverty into riches. The
Millionaire lifestyle is purely down to these secrets.
Copy them for yourself and you too could get rich.
In this training, you’ll find some of my greatest secrets for turning small amounts of money into huge sums of cash regardless of what you are selling.

If you've dreamed of getting rich in direct-response marketing, then this training

is perfect for you!
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
As much as I wish it, there is no such thing as learning by osmosis. You MUST study these
methods. They are not difficult to learn. You can be successful if you will use the methods.Apply them to your marketing campaign today!

Before I start unveiling the secrets there are 2 things I want us to know:
WHAT IS DIRECT –RESPONSE MARKETING?
Do you know why some People Become Millionaires in a Few Years of starting a business - and Why
Others Go Broke?
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 4:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Direct-response marketing is a method of selling products and services to the people who want them and are willing to shell out their hard-earned money to get them. You can make a fortune in the business, but only by learning how to do it properly and putting the effort into applying the knowledge.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Do you know why some People Become Millionaires in a Few Years of starting a business - and Why Others Go Broke?

I know several millionaires who started their business with almost no money and made a fortune in a few short years. For every one of those people, I know several who have lost all their money.

Here are three things millionaires have in common…

1. They are "in-tune" with their market.

2. They know everything about the people they sell to.

3. They know who these people are And where they can be reached.They also know what these people want. What types of products and services they buy.What their hot-buttons are.What to say to them and how to say it.
All  the above marketing knowledge gives a person tremendous leverage.
Are you in tune with your market? What do you know about your client's? Do you really know your client's? Think about it.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by youcanmakeit: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Continue

1 Like

Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
youcanmakeit:
Continue

Thanks bro.. will update today.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
As much as I wish it, there is no such thing as learning by osmosis.

You MUST study these
methods. They are not difficult to learn. You can be successful if you will use the methods.

Apply them to your marketing campaign today!
Before I start unveiling the secrets there are 2 things I want us to know:

1. WHAT IS DIRECT –RESPONSE MARKETING?
Direct-response marketing is a method of selling products and services to the people who want them and are willing to shell out their hard-earned money to get them. You can make a fortune in the business, but only by learning how to do it properly and putting the effort into applying the knowledge.

2. Do you know why some People Become Millionaires in a Few Years of starting a business - and Why
Others Go Broke?
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Are we following?
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by samsamo48: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Very much madam. Carry on

1 Like

Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by james1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2018
I know several millionaires who started their business with almost no money and made a fortune in a few short years. For every one of those people, I know several who have lost all their money.

Here are three things millionaires have in common…

1. They are "in-tune" with their market.

2. They know everything about the people they sell to.

3. They know who these people are And where they can be reached.They also know what these people want. What types of products and services they buy.What their hot-buttons are.What to say to them and how to say it.

All  the above marketing knowledge gives a person tremendous leverage.

Are you in tune with your market? What do you know about your client's? Do you really know your client's? Think about it.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 4:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Now let’s take a look at what the people who go broke have in common…
*They are gamblers.

* They are looking for a quick short-cut to wealth and unwilling to pay the price.

*They often hop from product to product without understanding any of the markets or the people who buy those products.

Anybody who thinks direct-mail is just a quick way to get rich with hardly any work is fooling themselves. These people go broke fast.

To avoid going broke after starting a business, apply the following DRMM into your biz.
Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by completey(f): 5:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Secret #1

The P.A.S. Money-Making Formula.*

PAS stands for Problem Agitate Solution (PAS). It is a popular advertising formula. Here's how it works…

* You bring up the problem that your product or service solves. You tell the prospect about it.
* You personalize it. You bring it home. You make it real to them.

*You explain how this problem will affect them. *You make it hurt. *You give them the headache.

* Then, you introduce the solution. The solution is your product or service. The Aspirin. This makes people want what you are offering them – it’s their way out of the problem!

1 Like

Re: How to make huge sales no matter what you are selling by Auxigen(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow! Why am I just seeing this now? please madam whats your take on Network Marketing/Direct-Selling?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Good & Purchasing /shipping Agents From CHINA / Fully Equipped Laundry Shop For Sale / Christmas Sales!!! Whole Sales Ladies Bags....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.