Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol (1307 Views)

How Can We Have Long Life In Lagos,’ Actress Jumoke Odetola Groans Over Traffic / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Harrysong Calls Out Twin Brothers Who Pretended To Be 'single Mother' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by Horlatundex(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian actress Teniola A. Aladese, has revealed that she pretended to be engaged in order to get an apartment in Lagos state.

Sharing the below image she wrote about how she had to lie that she was engaged so as to get an apartment. She also claimed that landlords discriminate based on tribe when billing for rent.

She wrote;

House Hunting in Lagos. Today, I succumbed to pretending to be engaged in order to get an apartment. I had gotten tired of not getting an apartment because some landlords have chosen to regard me as the ‘Irresponsible single woman’.

And I had lost out on good apartments in good locations owing to this reason. Check this. You are a single independent woman. You have a job.

You can pay your rent. But hey, they don’t want you because you are single and they think you may live irresponsibly and bring various men to their house… Whose business is that anyway? A few houses/landlords I’ve gone to had issues with me at first because they thought I was Igbo (A lot of people think I look Igbo).

An agent even had me speak Yoruba to him and a little bit of Ondo to prove that I am Yoruba. An agent also had me know that a landlord had set a certain rent fee for a Yoruba tenant and an entirely different fee (N100,000 higher!) for someone of another tribe.

Who does that?! Who else has gone through hell to find an apartment in Lagos? Please share. And yes, I’m still on the quest to finding an apartment in Lagos.

https://lns247.com/2018/12/01/i-pretended-to-be-engaged-in-order-to-get-an-apartment-in-lagos-actress-teniola/

Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by SIMPLYkush: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
shut up, trying to hide the fact that she opened her pussy for the landlord... ugly and over hyped bitch
Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by IamD18: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
You can never compare a married woman and an unmarried woman.

Married women are always better.

1 Like

Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yeah yeah. Everything u listed is true but u can't blame landlords. Once bitten, twice shy.

1 Like

Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by Peterdredd(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oh really
Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin see this attention seeking bitchhh making noise cool tell us how many landlords you shaged you useless hoe
Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by derrydinny: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
yeye talk, who told your father not to build house in Lagos?
Re: I Pretended To Be Engaged In Order To Get An Apartment In Lagos – Actress Teniol by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Wows In Sexy Cleavage-baring Mini Dress / "Bobrisky Is Different, I Am Different. Don't Compare Us! - Denrele Edun Speaks / Caption This Lovely Photo Of Actor, Femi Adebayo And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.