Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Reasons You Need Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Need Jesus (4772 Views)

Why I Don't Need Jesus. / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Need Jesus by nwizy(m): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Jesus said in book of John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

The world is full of uncertainties, as know one knows his/death invitation. But, my prayer for everyone is, the number of our days in Christ Jesus shall we fulfill in Jesus name. However, as a soldier we need to be prepare, not necessary because of death, but to behold and enjoy the true nature of Love - God.

1)Freedom:

Romans 8:1

Yea the blood of Jesus can expose ur real identity, and equip your physical and spiritual life with powers of love, sanctification, and purity. Only if you could come to Him just as you're, without making self-amendments.

2)It's finished!

John 19:30

Every of your discomforts of any magnitude, directions, color, or age has long been settled on the cross of Calvary.
So why am I still experiencing them? Reason is that you have not taken hold on the cross in exchange for His cross platforms healing. Come to Jesus today! Believe in is name and He will dine with you in Jesus name. Amen.

3)Joy unspeakable
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John:14:27

Hallelujah! The world has one peace - tribulations at end. But, in Christ you will enjoy the true beauty of joy that envieth not.

Let me sound this: I've been in the world of satanic influence, but it profit me nothing. Just lust and greed and selfishness, without true peace.

But, when I came to Christ just as I was. That was the day my eyes were open to the love of Christ.

Finally, my brethren on lord. Hold fast to Jesus.
And those yet to join, confess your sins to Jesus. Believe in His name. And, He shall by no means cast you away.

God bless you all. Amen in Jesus name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Trustme2(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2018
He is all I need
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2018
I NEED JESUS FOR EVERY REASONS....

Only him can do it and he is worthy of our praise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by tstx(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2018
As you go to church today, remember.. You are only a Christian because the Brits came to us first. Our forefathers were like sitting ducks waiting for someone, anyone to come impose their will on them. If the Arabs had come first, we'd all be sitting at home now pitying the infinitesimally few Christians going to Church...

To my Muslim friends.. You are only a Muslim today because the Arabs came to your land first. Just like the Christians, there's nothing special about y'all. Your forefathers were also like sitting ducks..

So lets stop all these fuss about which Religion is superior.. Na the same God all of us dey serve.. Even the Dibia serves the same God as us. They just do it in a uniquely different way. �

Put Simply... If Nigeria had been discovered in the 21st century by China or India, by now we'd be convinced that Buddha or Krishna is the Supreme.. Like i said earlier, Sitting Ducks.
Till date we are still sitting ducks . �

Embrace Love, that's all you need... Not religion.
Religion is nothing but a tool in the war of cultural identity and superiority.

And Africa lost the war totally. And its still affecting us till today...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2018
tstx:
Funny
To you.....
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2018
Any Nigerian that needs a mythical Jew who was killed using three nails like a common thief in faraway Israel aeons ago to have "Freedom" and "Joy" has serious issues. such a person needs psychiatric and psychological help

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by festwiz(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Freedom? Lol

You got Christianity in chains, and you're still living in chains. Many want to leave it, but they fear society.
You can't be religious and free. You're constrained and bound by rules that leave you hopelessly in command of a master forever.

Free indeed.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Uyi168: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2018
If The jews that lived with him,
Dine and sup with him didnt accept him as the Messiah,
Why should I, an African now accept him.,
Is there anything that I know,that the keys do not know??

13 Likes

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by correctguy101(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2018
See this one...lols

Freedom? $mh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by seunlly(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Not only that reasons.
I need him for every reason!
He is my everything..
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by realmindz: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Who needs a dead jew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Mekanus(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Shiit fu^ck. What do I need that bloody motherfucking Jew for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Uyi168:
If The jews that lived with him,
Dine and sup with him didnt accept him as the Messiah,
Why should I, an African now accept him.,
Is there anything that I know,that the keys do not know??

You read a slavery is endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by abdulskulboy(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2018
And [beware the day] when GOD will say, "o jesus, son of mary, did you say to people, 'take me (i.e jesus) and my mother as deities besides GOD?' " He (jesus) will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which i have no right. If i had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and i do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is knower of the unseen.
Al-ma'idah {Q5:116}.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by tallfish145(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2018
what we need is GOD

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by kufre2010: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2018
All of mankind has always been under the guidance and care of the Creator. Throughout the centuries each region of the world has had its own divinely inspired Educator who provided spiritual guidance and nourishment in a way that best suited the capacity of the people's, and needs of the times in which they appeared. Krishna, Buddha, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, are some examples of those Divine Educators revealed by God to mankind.

The religious systems and teaching that each of these Divine Educators brought was likewise specifically suited to the needs of the times, and the capacity of the recipients of those messages, and so each religion is quite different and unique, however the purpose and core of their teachings has always been identical and timeless, and that purpose is – the upliftment of man to reach his true and noble destiny.

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” – John 9:5

As long as Christ was in the world, He was the light of the world. These Messengers of God resemble the sun, which when it rises, is the only significant source of light and life to the world - but which appears numerous times throughout history. No matter how often it riseth and setteth though, it is still regarded as the one and the same sun.

These Divine Educators shine the light of God into the world, and like the coming of the sunrise, the process of their coming and going amongst mankind has been from everlasting, and will continue for all of eternity - because the Grace of God to man has had no beginning, and it will have no end.

"Whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” – Micah 5:2

Krishna (3200 BC)
“Whenever there is decay of righteousness… and there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth…for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age.”

Religion Buddhism
Buddha (600 BC)
“I am not the first Buddha who came upon earth, nor shall I be the last. In due time another Buddha will arise in the world, a Holy One… He will reveal to you the same eternal truths which I have taught you… He will proclaim a religious life, wholly perfect and pure; such as I now proclaim.”

religion christianity
Jesus Christ (30 AD)
“Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salsupreme”C)
“I am the sacrifice and the offering, the sacred gift... I am the Way, and the Master who watches in silence; thy friend and thy shelter and thy abode of peace...this is my word of promise, that he who loves me shall not perish. For all those who come to me for shelter, however weak or humble or sinful they may be - women or Vaisyas or Sudras - they all reach the Path supreme”

religion buddhism
Buddha (600 BC)
“This is the way, there is no other that leads to the purifying of intelligence. Go on this path! This is the confusion of Mara (the tempter). If you go on this way, you will will not an end of pain!”

religion christianity
Jesus Christ (30 AD)
“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
We are living in interesting times, a time when the world is becoming global, and the followers of these Divine Educators are meeting each-other with far more frequency than was ever possible in ancient times. Metaphorically speaking, one group says “God most certainly loves us, He has provided us with bananas and coconuts, and other tropical fruits that perfectly suited our tropical climate”, the other says “No, God loves us, He has provided us with apples and pears, and other fruits that perfectly suited our cool climate”. Now that they are meeting they are slowly realising that although the fruit that nourished them are completely different, the origin of these fruit is the same One Creator, and their purpose – which is the nourishment of the body, is identical. Perhaps they will be willing to put away their prejudices, and not see the followers of other religions as “rejected by God”?

Now that the world is becoming less isolated, and more global, there is no longer a requirement for there to be exclusivity of religion, or even exclusivity of language. The challenge now facing the adherents of these Faiths, including the followers of Jesus Christ, is whether they can put aside prejudices and tradition, and acknowledge the light which God has allowed to be shone into the world through the other Divine Educators. Man must be a lover of the light, no matter from what lamp it may appear. He must be a lover of the rose, no matter in what soil it may be growing. He must be a seeker of the truth, no matter from what source it come. Attachment to the lantern is not the same as loving the light.

Jesus only way history
"Some souls were lovers of the name Abraham, loving the lantern instead of the light, and when they saw this same light shining from another lantern, they were so attached to the former lantern that they did not recognize its later appearance and illumination. Therefore, those who were attached and held tenaciously to the name Abraham were deprived when the Abrahamic virtues reappeared in Moses. Similarly, the Jews were believers in Moses, awaiting the coming of the Messiah. The virtues and perfections of Moses became apparent in Jesus Christ most effulgently, but the Jews held to the name Moses, not adoring the virtues and perfections manifest in Him. Had they been adoring these virtues and seeking these perfections, they would assuredly have believed in Jesus Christ when the same virtues and perfections shone in Him. If we are lovers of the light, we adore it in whatever lamp it may become manifest, but if we love the lamp itself and the light is transferred to another lamp, we will neither accept nor sanction it. Therefore, we must follow and adore the virtues revealed in the Messengers of God -- whether in Abraham, Moses, Jesus or other Prophets -- but we must not adhere to and adore the lamp...If we renounce these fetters, we shall agree, for all are seekers of reality. The counterfeit or imitation of true religion has adulterated human belief, and the foundations have been lost sight of. The variance of these imitations has produced enmity and strife, war and bloodshed....This is, verily, the century when these imitations must be forsaken, superstitions abandoned and God alone worshiped. We must look at the reality of the Prophets and Their teachings in order that we may agree."

The divine Manifestations since the day of Adam have striven to unite humanity so that all may be accounted as one soul. The function and purpose of a shepherd is to gather and not disperse his flock. The Prophets of God have been divine Shepherds of humanity. They have established a bond of love and unity among mankind, made scattered peoples one nation and wandering tribes a mighty kingdom. They have laid the foundation of the oneness of God and summoned all to universal peace. All these holy, divine Manifestations are one. They have served one God, promulgated the same truth, founded the same institutions and reflected the same light. Their appearances have been successive and correlated; each One has announced and extolled the One Who was to follow. They summoned and invited the people to love and made the human world a mirror of the Word of God. Therefore, the divine religions They established have one foundation; Their teachings, proofs and evidences are one; in name and form They differ, but in reality They agree and are the same.
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by bluefilm: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2018
I have every reason to believe that Jesus needs me more than I need it.

For instance, if I don't go to church and do my Sunday offering, how is Jesus going to eat?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Liveair: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Did you see this Jesus or you are simply regurgitating what has been taught you as a child?
Better reason pls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by helinues: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2018
People care about Jesus but does Jesus cares about them?
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2018
WE NEED EDUCATION, JOBS, GOOD HEALTH FACILITIES AND OTHER BASIC AMENITIES.... WE DON'T NEED JESUS AND HIS SHĮT STORIES. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
tstx:
As you go to church today, remember.. You are only a Christian because the Brits came to us first. Our forefathers were like sitting ducks waiting for someone, anyone to come impose their will on them. If the Arabs had come first, we'd all be sitting at home now pitying the infinitesimally few Christians going to Church...

To my Muslim friends.. You are only a Muslim today because the Arabs came to your land first. Just like the Christians, there's nothing special about y'all. Your forefathers were also like sitting ducks..

So lets stop all these fuss about which Religion is superior.. Na the same God all of us dey serve.. Even the Dibia serves the same God as us. They just do it in a uniquely different way. �

Put Simply... If Nigeria had been discovered in the 21st century by China or India, by now we'd be convinced that Buddha or Krishna is the Supreme.. Like i said earlier, Sitting Ducks.
Till date we are still sitting ducks . �

Embrace Love, that's all you need... Not religion.
Religion is nothing but a tool in the war of cultural identity and superiority.

And Africa lost the war totally. And its still affecting us till today...

TO THE AVERAGE CHRISTIAN, THIS POST IS ASŚ, AND MAKES NO SENSE.

THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD. YAHWEH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, AND JESUS HIS SON DIED FOR SINS.

TO THE ENSLAVED BLACK CHRISTIAN MAN, CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY RELIGION APPROVED BY GOD, ESPECIALLY HIS OWN DENOMINATION.. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE HIS MIND.

FACTS DON'T MATTER. ONLY FAITH AND DELUSIONS.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by nwamabo247(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)09027837654
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by OnyeOGA(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
africans will rather embraze the tool used in enslaving them, i weep for black race

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Eberechi24(f): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atheist without Christians you are nothing.
Christan made you who you are, you form opinions from us. You breathe through us.

If we don't create threads you won't project your ideology. If we don't create thread, you won't be recognized.
Tell seun your converner to dedicate a section to you, if not you live for us.
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by Gariki: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
See how Koran convert a Muslim Imam to Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI24GM28QLs

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by TissuePaper: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TO THE AVERAGE CHRISTIAN, THIS POST IS ASŚ, AND MAKES NO SENSE.

THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD. YAHWEH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, AND JESUS HIS SON DIED FOR SINS.

TO THE ENSLAVED BLACK CHRISTIAN MAN, CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY RELIGION APPROVED BY GOD, ESPECIALLY HIS OWN DENOMINATION.. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE HIS MIND.

FACTS DON'T MATTER. ONLY FAITH AND DELUSIONS.
and you said you're not an atheist you're confused Sir smiley
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by lepasharon(f): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
festwiz:
Freedom? Lol

You got Christianity in chains, and you're still living in chains. Many want to leave it, but they fear society.
You can't be religious and free. You're constrained and bound by rules that leave you hopelessly in command of a master forever.

Free indeed.

These ppl don't get it.

The white slave traders were racist and hated blacks, why would they tell blacks about heaven by believing in Jesus?

Why would they tell ppl they despise how to experience eternal life? Why would they want blacks who they see as interior beings to be in heaven chilling with them?

Thinking is the solution. Black ppl need to turn on their brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by yourstruly123(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have been praying with d name of Jesus for ages without answer. It's frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by iramure(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
yourstruly123:
I have been praying with d name of Jesus for ages without answer. It's frustrating.
christainty is a BIG SCAM

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by OyinO: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
festwiz:
Freedom? Lol

Free indeed.
Great add. So proud of you
Re: Reasons You Need Jesus by festwiz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
OyinO:

Great add. So proud of you
Uhm, okay. Thanks I guess. Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus Called A Savior ? / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth / Bomb Blast Scene At Cocin Hqters Church,jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.