Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday (23576 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Pretty actress Nuella Njubigbo celebration her beautiful dauggter as she clocks 4yr old with adorable photos.

Happy birthday to the young pretty girl. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-nuella-njigbo-celebrates-her-pretty-daughter-as-she-clocks-4yr-old/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2018
See more cute photos of nuella daughter and her baby daddy here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-nuella-njigbo-celebrates-her-pretty-daughter-as-she-clocks-4yr-old/

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:16am On Dec 02, 2018
cool
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2018
With the way this girl's lips is big, I'm sure she must have been given bj to men introduced by her useless mom...
her shirt even says it all "all girls can"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Fasinaomolade: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
With the way this girl's lips is big, I'm sure she must have been given bj to men introduced by her useless mom...

are u sure u are okay. all ur life all I see all over is bitterness. complete bitterness

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Y she com use lips resemble her mama nah (lol)...HBD 2 her
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Beautiful Angel....
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Hbd girl.

She's got mummy's big lips.

igbiribe onu tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by SenorFax(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Bitter cola, how market??

By the way, she's beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by FYB(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Happy birthday little one
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Richdad50(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
I can tell when a lonely low self esteem mummy's boy seeks for attention.
"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night." - Psalm 1
SIMPLYkush:

9 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Cute child
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Aboguede(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Pls what is the meaning of Njubigbo?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by annnikky(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Why r u a sadist... Change cos it'll do u some good undecided u always bad mouth everyone and u're not even better.

5 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by salbis(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
This girl is just a spitting image of her mum. Beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by amahthelma(f): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
A real carbon copy of her mum
All features alike
Pls guys let's ignore that demon called simplykush
Let's just snub whatever he says and take his words for a fool.

8 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by ChinagoChiBoy: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Lips inheritance.....
Get ripe fast because that your mother's lips I got no opportunity to kiss...there is hope
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Spark01(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Onu uwa, Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by canalily(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by tolu4199: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Beautiful mom, beautiful daughter
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Hisxellency: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Husband Snatcher

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by sundaygray(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

All girls can give bj you mean?

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by bigpicture001: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Guess uv got all want u wanted..husband snatcher!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Useless pedophile spotted! Oye nzu nzu.

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
Husband Snatcher
She obviously didn't snatched your wretched dad! So stop being bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
Guess uv got all want u wanted..husband snatcher!!!!!
Why not get yourself what you need. Poor bitter fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Spend N74m On Hair And Makeup": Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.