Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Whats Up With Agbani Darego? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Up With Agbani Darego? (18701 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by henry2tech(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
Eva since she won d crown, I haven't heard anything on her? she seems not to have used the position properly, Atleast she should have created niche for her self as to always be remembered, or am I mistaken?
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by cuteass1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
Well dear, the thing is being at the right place, at the right place and doing the right thing

For some, the slightest appearance publicly turns them into something big oer-night, like the girl that won Miss Norway in 2003, ooh lawd, gosh, she has achieved a lot now. She is as popular as it gets here, She has started a top-model program
she features in almost all norwegian cosmetical commercials, she's a judge on some shows

the girl is just popular, short and simple. But then there are others before and after her, who we dn't even remember their names at least everybody knows Agbani and what she once represented wink

BTW i thought she had a contract with some agency some time back??
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Raymand(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2007
Abani is dead and gone!
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by IBDat(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2007
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by monshege: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2007
Raymand:

Abani is dead and gone!

shocked when, where, how, why. who killed her? grin
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by OmoEko1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
Okay am lost ohhhhhhh grin grin

Who is Agbani Darego
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by monshege: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

Okay am lost ohhhhhhh grin grin

Who is Agbani Darego

A Nigerian who won miss world pageant for 2001 i think or thereabout
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by OmoEko1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
monshege:

A Nigerian who won miss world pageant for 2001 i think or thereabout
oh really but thanks anyway cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by OmoEko1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2007
Well she pretty sha

Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Ameena(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2007
well, haters--- The girl is rily beautiful & she has made a name & Carved a niche for her self. Thou the last i heard of her was that she was married or something like that.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by trendy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
there is time for everything
Agbani's reign is over
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by chessguru(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2008
nice queen once controlling the center squares,
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by sima(f): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2008
wow. . she is reli pwerry shocked shocked
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by shilling(f): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2008
I heard she was a spokesperson for L'Oreal Cosmetics some years ago. She's my homegirl, I love her to bits! www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThI1o7Lozb0

Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by spikedcylinder: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2008
I saw some of her ads with Loreal. I don't know what happened after that though. undecided
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by misssexyu(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2008
Agbani?hmm dun evn go dere,i dun just kno shez somtinelse ,du u guyz kno dat Agbani Darego went 2 my secondary skul fggc abuloma in phc though am outta dere naw(az 'n past out) bt wen i wuz stil in ma skul,can neva 4gt d wae my skul authority honourz agbani dey evn made a reading park called agbani darego'z reading park ,bt agbani has neva visited our skul sinz she left.iz't gud?i dun hate her bt i fink shez nt tryn at al.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Hardballer(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2008
she bin handlin my biz cool cool whos lookin for her ??
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2008
updated,
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by tumfulu: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2008
I can now see how ugly she is, i mean Agbani darego, I used to think she ws actually beautiful.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by KarmaMod(f): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2008
cnario, are you aware this thread is over a year old?
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by tumfulu: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2008
@Cnario

You are actually a goat in sheeps clothing, and a cow in a donkeys shoes and a monkey in a squirrels trousers. don't you see the that on the first post? its over a year ago, Mr Agbani Darego.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2008
@ tamfulu, what's with the personal attacks?

I don't care if it's a thousand years old, records must be set straight here. people should not just sit it their houses and crucify hardworking people for their own ignorance.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by tumfulu: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2008
cnario:

I don't care if it's a thousand years old, records must be set straight here. people should not just sit it their houses and crucify hardworking people for their own ignorance.

just to have an opportunity to sniff her panties?
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by tpia: 1:18am On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by AroChims: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2008
Omo dey gurl dey enjoy her summer with Magas for Yankee, no be small thing oh ! grin
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
She's not so pretty anymore angry
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by snazzydawn(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
I read somewhere that she is getting married to her foreign lover
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by Udiculus(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hey guys,u people should free dat poor innocent girl.She were 2 d contest,made us proud nd won it 4 d first time 4 nigeria,has she not done enough.U we de wish person death,i implore u 2 be careful wit dat ur derogatory mouth or it will put u in trouble.
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by shilling(f): 4:53am On Jan 31, 2010
snazzydawn:

I read somewhere that she is getting married to her foreign lover

Heard she's now married and living in Germany. Can't find the link anywhere though.

But, she still looks quite good, I think she should eat some cheddar cheese or something. But, I'm happy to know she's still modelling.

@ the Spring/Summer 2010:Elie Tahari - late '09.

Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by AmaB1: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2010
pleaseeee, leave Agbani Da Red Goat alone for me,  grin
Re: Whats Up With Agbani Darego? by riversman: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2010
marry for where?? dat broke lepa shandi is strugglin in NY oh, she was with Elite or Ford last i heard about her, she was poppin in 07 but now she is older than the "ideal" model, so she aint booking dat many jobs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.