Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (1178 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: . by rickyboss333: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
any how, they are all black, Mayweather, fury and Joshua, am ok with any of them, whoever knocks who, black for life
Re: . by MJBOLT: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
keep consoling yourself,wilder almost lost to old man ortiz and fat man fury schooled him grin all he does is swing hoping for a lucky jab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hahn(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
keep consoling yourself,wilder almost lost to old man ortiz and fat man fury schooled him grin all he does is swing hoping for a lucky jab

Nairaland is the only platform that I have seen people claiming Wilder won. I guess it is all sentimental because he is black undecided

1 Like

Re: . by RighteousI: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
hahn:

Nairaland is the only platform that I have seen people claiming Wilder won. I guess it is all sentimental because he is black undecided
I never said Wilder outboxed fury, I said Fury could have been killed.

it's like you fighting a gorrila. So you outpointed the gorrila by jabbing and running like fury did, but you almost got killed by a devastating knock down from the gorilla. then you go around telling people how you outpointed the gorilla with your soft jabs and how you got robbed.

no matter how much he outpointed Wilder, there's no way the judges will give not only the fight but also the belt to someone that took a nap on the floor of the ring.

Between you and me, we know fury could have been killed.
Re: . by hahn(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
RighteousI:

I never said Wilder outboxed fury, I said Fury could have been killed.

it's like you fighting a gorrila. So you outpointed the gorrila by jabbing and running like fury did, but you almost got killed by a devastating knock down from the gorilla. then you go around telling people how you outpointed the gorilla with your soft jabs and how you got robbed.

no matter how much he outpointed Wilder, there's no way the judges will give not only the fight but also the belt to someone that took a nap on the floor of the ring.

Between you and me, we know fury could have been killed.

Funny guy. Him say na "took a nap on the floor of the ring"

(1) (Reply)

Unstoppable! Tammy Abraham Equals Lampard’s Nine-year Chelsea Record / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Awarded A Guinness World Record (photos) / Countdown To Mtn Ghana 2008 Nations Cup: Bon, Lc2 Agree On Live Telecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.