Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Logistic Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Logistic Business In Lagos (463 Views)

Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) / How Can I Start China To Nigeria Logistic Business / Do You Own A Haulage Logistic Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistic Business In Lagos by dquest(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
With the high rate of online business in Lagos alone, logistic business has become so profitable and desirable.

I am looking for individuals that are interested in starting a logistic business but don't have the time to manage it themselves. I have the capacity to manage this business very well, it's my passion and I'm willing to give it my all.

I lack the capital to start it on my own that's why I am posting this.
All you would need to invest in are the motor bikes, minimum of 2 for a start. Brand new bikes cost about 230k for One.

If Interested kindly indicate and I will contact you.
Re: Logistic Business In Lagos by temple007: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Chat with me this numbers
Mr Ifeanyi 08140691867 Let discuss
Re: Logistic Business In Lagos by holysaint1(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
dquest:
With the high rate of online business in Lagos alone, logistic business has become so profitable and desirable.

I am looking for individuals that are interested in starting a logistic business but don't have the time to manage it themselves. I have the capacity to manage this business very well, it's my passion and I'm willing to give it my all.

I lack the capital to start it on my own that's why I am posting this.
All you would need to invest in are the motor bikes, minimum of 2 for a start. Brand new bikes cost about 230k for One.

If Interested kindly indicate and I will contact you.

you can drop or text me ur number lemme call.. We need to talk.
Re: Logistic Business In Lagos by dquest(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2018
holysaint1:

you can drop or text me ur number lemme call.. We need to talk.

08061102441 You can reach on that number, WhatsApp or calls.

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Naija Foodstuff To You In USA Or Canada / Crisis Hit Addax Petroleum Nigeria, As All Six Gms Resign / Get Your Old Deported Fiverr Account Back! Change Location From NG To UK Or US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.