Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept (1021 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is a comparison between HarrlexConcept and Techcapon sites, I'm currently one of the admin/editor of the former and despite making this comparison I will try to be neutral and unbiased in my judgements and criticism.

1. Design: Techcapon looks like he just installed a WordPress theme and made little or no customization, some of the themes external links can be found all over the website which is very annoying and distracting.

Harrlexconcept appeared to have done his homework and customized his site to suit that premium feel unlike the former, everything is perfectly in place including the footer.

2. Content: Techcapon has very rich and insightful contents although most of these are from the theme which has several external links, the menu is very distracting and the content section in the homepage has inadequate images

HarrlexConcept has very sparse content but makes up for it with a lot of images and graphics but this makes it appears scarce and a bit distracting. but surprisingly the page manages to open fast when accessed.

3. Promotion/Traffic: I can't really tell who has garnered the most traffic but one thing definitely stands out TechCapon has really done a good job in terms of original content, insightful topics and promotion while HarrlexConcept has very little posts and content.

4. Domain name: TechCapon has its own domain name with no attachment compared to HarrlexConcept which uses a parent domain while it remains a sub-domain

These are my own observations and criticism, you are free to make your own judgements/observation.
Source: https://www.harrlexconcept.com.ng/techcapon-vs-harrlexconcept/

Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by BonkoINC: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fix your perma link. It looks messy..

Tech capons knows his onions ..
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
mikeycharles:
This is a comparison between HarrlexConcept and Techcapon sites, I'm currently one of the admin/editor of the former and despite making this comparison I will try to be neutral and unbiased in my judgements and criticism.

1. Design: Techcapon looks like he just installed a WordPress theme and made little or no customization, some of the themes external links can be found all over the website which is very annoying and distracting.

However ur number 2 is wrong. I deleted everything that came with the theme. All articles on the site belongs to me. grin

However ur number 2 is wrong. I deleted every article that came with the theme. All articles on the home page belong to me. grin

Harrlexconcept appeared to have done his homework and customized his site to suit that premium feel unlike the former, everything is perfectly in place including the footer.

2. Content: Techcapon has very rich and insightful contents although most of these are from the theme which has several external links, the menu is very distracting and the content section in the homepage has inadequate images

HarrlexConcept has very sparse content but makes up for it with a lot of images and graphics but this makes it appears scarce and a bit distracting. but surprisingly the page manages to open fast when accessed.

3. Promotion/Traffic: I can't really tell who has garnered the most traffic but one thing definitely stands out TechCapon has really done a good job in terms of original content, insightful topics and promotion while HarrlexConcept has very little posts and content.

4. Domain name: TechCapon has its own domain name with no attachment compared to HarrlexConcept which uses a parent domain while it remains a sub-domain

These are my own observations and criticism, you are free to make your own judgements/observation.
Source: http://harrlexconcept.epizy.com/2018/12/02/techcapon-vs-harrlexconcept/
nice analysis bro. Honestly I don't fully understand this new theme. I'm still trying to understand how it works. I hope to figure it out soon. However it doesn't stop me from dishing out fresh new contents everyday
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
BonkoINC:
Fix your perma link. It looks messy..

Tech capons knows his onions ..
Replying you would be like arguing with an illiterate but I just did sucker.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
TechCapon:
nice analysis bro. Honestly I don't fully understand this new theme. I'm still trying to understand how it works. I hope to figure it out soon. However it doesn't stop me from dishing out fresh new contents everyday
You are doing a wonderful job.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2018
mikeycharles:
You are doing a wonderful job.
thanks a lot
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by airsaylongcon: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did I see a headline "Why Tecno Camon CX is better than iPhone 8"or am I inebriated?

1 Like

Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:
Nothing to compare, all I see is a work-in-progress site, why would any serious blogger install a new them and still leave out the theme name, even for over 24hrs
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2018
airsaylongcon:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did I see a headline "Why Tecno Camon CX is better than iPhone 8"or am I inebriated?
Go figure grin grin grin grin
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
questechie:

Nothing to compare, all I see is a work-in-progress site, why would any serious blogger install a new them and still leave out the theme name, even for over 24hrs
serious blogger. I've seen you nah. Go and collect your award from bubu
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by Bloggingscope: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:
serious blogger. I've seen you nah. Go and collect your award from bubu
That was not necessary bro! He was saying the truth
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by BonkoINC: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2018
mikeycharles:
Replying you would be like arguing with an illiterate but I just did sucker.

Truth hurts... Deal with it. Insult me all you want. Big fool. grin

1 Like

Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by BonkoINC: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Bloggingscope:

And when I told OP the truth. He was insulting his generations...

What goes around comes around.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Bloggingscope:

I know he's or she was saying the truth. But why say I'm not a serious blogger? I already gave my reasons for not customizing the blog yet because I don't fully understand this new theme. Yet he's calling me an unserious blogger
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by HeWrites(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:

Go and Install WP Bakery

BTW, I can help you with the design
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2018
HeWrites:

Go and Install WP Bakery

BTW, I can help you with the design
ok. What's the function of wp bakery. I heard it's a premium plugin
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by HeWrites(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:
ok. What's the function of wp bakery. I heard it's a premium plugin

To design your blog of course. Yeah it's a premium plugin but you can still use its free version... That's what I use

GrimesGeek.com
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:
I know he's or she was saying the truth. But why say I'm not a serious blogger? I already gave my reasons for not customizing the blog yet because I don't fully understand this new theme. Yet he's calling me an unserious blogger
Why throw up a camparison, when you know you're not done customizing your site
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
questechie:

Why throw up a camparison, when you know you're not done customizing your site
but I didn't start this thread nah grin. You carry me for mind this December
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by TechCapon(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2018
HeWrites:

To design your blog of course. Yeah it's a premium plugin but you can still use its free version... That's what I use

GrimesGeek.com
thanks. I'll install it and let you know.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by HeWrites(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2018
TechCapon:
thanks. I'll install it and let you know.

No problem.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
BonkoINC:

Truth hurts... Deal with it. Insult me all you want. Big fool. grin
What probably hurts is your insane attraction to stupidity but you know we can only blame who ever birthed you cause this must be inherited cool
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by Sanchez01: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
mikeycharles:
What probably hurts is your insane attraction to stupidity but you know we can only blame who ever birthed you cause this must be inherited cool
He is correct, you know? Your permalink is messy.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by Jacktheripper: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Mumu thread.
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Sanchez01:

He is correct, you know? Your permalink is messy.
But not as much as your miserable l ife cheesy
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by BonkoINC: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
mikeycharles:

Deal with the truth bro... Feel free to reply me again and continue to show how stupid you are to the world.

Nonsense somebody. grin grin grin
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2018
BonkoINC:

Deal with the truth bro... Feel free to reply me again and continue to show how stupid you are to the world.

Nonsense somebody. grin grin grin
Come on, you love the attention just like the wench you are cheesy
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by BonkoINC: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
mikeycharles:
Come on, you love the attention just like the wench you are cheesy

Capital MUGU
Re: Techcapon Vs Harrlexconcept by mikeycharles(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
BonkoINC:

Capital MUGU
This one is more pressed than a keypad grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost your website traffic for free / Facebook Page With 109k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate / How To Choose The Best Niche For Your Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.