Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! (662 Views)

EPL: Fans react as Manchester City finally uploads farewell picture of Yaya Tour / Good News Awaits All EPL Fans / Italian TV Station Bans Pundit For Racist Comment On Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2018
What do you think are the necessary things to be done by your club to be able to win the Premier League title
I support Chelsea, so I will say if Chelsea FC is able to get a good striker like Costa... We can win the league.. add yours...
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by Nbote(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
What do you think are the necessary things to be done by your club to be able to win the Premier League title
I support Chelsea, so I will say if Chelsea FC is able to get a good striker like Costa... We can win the league.. add yours...

U are right about Chelsea needing a good striker especially with Morata struggling but what Chelsea actually needs apart from a striker is anoda winger to take d load and attention away from Hazard. Most Chelsea fans still live in d past where Costa is d perfect striker but most of dem don't know Costa is no longer as gud as he used to b. Conte Knew what he was doing wen he sold Matic and Costa, it only backfired as Morata didn't score as he was supposed to. Costa and Matic have been struggling dis season in their various clubs
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Nbote:

U are right about Chelsea needing a good striker especially with Morata struggling but what Chelsea actually needs apart from a striker is anoda winger to take d load and attention away from Hazard. Most Chelsea fans still live in d past where Costa is d perfect striker but most of dem don't know Costa is no longer as gud as he used to b. Conte Knew what he was doing wen he sold Matic and Costa, it only backfired as Morata didn't score as he was supposed to. Costa and Matic have been struggling dis season in their various clubs
that's right too...but if we still have Costa in our possession, am sure we would have overtaken either Liverpool or be in the same position as City. Morata's two legs is like one of costa's
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by bestpunterever: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
that's right too...but if we still have Costa in our possession, am sure we would have overtaken either Liverpool or be in the same position as City. Morata's two legs is like one of costa's
but remember Costa played 90 minutes yesterday when atletico couldnt win Girona.
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
bestpunterever:
but remember Costa played 90 minutes yesterday when atletico couldnt win Girona.
the calibre of players at Chelsea can't be compared with those at atletico....they don't have any player of Hazard's standard, that can create assist for him, Costa most time fight for himself to score goals.
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by Nbote(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
the calibre of players at Chelsea can't be compared with those at atletico....they don't have any player of Hazard's standard, that can create assist for him, Costa most time fight for himself to score goals.

Some of U fanboys shld watch more football and talk less... Griezman has been far more consistent than Hazard and has been on d Balon D'or top 5 list for 3 years or more running now and U somehow think U have beta players dan Athletico? Morata was Madrid's highest league scorer d season he left despite playing from d bench. Before den he was d lynchpin of a Juventus attack so what exactly are U trying to prove? He's low on confidence at d moment and his form could change or not but he's got age on his side so there are chances he'll improve. Costa has lost form and conte saw it coming. U claim he has to fight for himself to score goals? Like seriously?
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nbote:

Some of U fanboys shld watch more football and talk less... Griezman has been far more consistent than Hazard and has been on d Balon D'or top 5 list for 3 years or more running now and U somehow think U have beta players dan Athletico? Morata was Madrid's highest league scorer d season he left despite playing from d bench. Before den he was d lynchpin of a Juventus attack so what exactly are U trying to prove? He's low on confidence at d moment and his form could change or not but he's got age on his side so there are chances he'll improve. Costa has lost form and conte saw it coming. U claim he has to fight for himself to score goals? Like seriously?
can u compare Hazard's contribution at Chelsea to that of griezman at atletico....hazard had more impact in club level to griezman... concerning Costa, Conte got rid of Costa not because he was performing poorly but for the heated argument they had in January when Costa wanted to join a China club. Can you compare the strength of Costa with that of morata, I don't think so cos the latter is too fragile...he can never threaten the opposite defence the way Costa would....
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by Ovie56(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
can u compare Hazard's contribution at Chelsea to that of griezman at atletico....hazard had more impact in club level to griezman... concerning Costa, Conte got rid of Costa not because he was performing poorly but for the heated argument they had in January when Costa wanted to join a China club. Can you compare the strength of Costa with that of morata, I don't think so cos the latter is too fragile...he can never threaten the opposite defence the way Costa would....
Thunder will fire you in Jesus name Amen (But you won't die sha) Pls tell me how many career goals + assist Hazard has in Champions league

what's wrong with Chelsea fan sef

1 Like

Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ovie56:
Thunder will fire you in Jesus name Amen (But you won't die sha) Pls tell me how many career goals + assist Hazard has in Champions league

what's wrong with Chelsea fan sef
lolzzz...na league games I set talk about ooo not Champions League... Which club u dey support sef.... Instead make u talk about the problems wey dey ur team make we analyse am together u come dey call thunder like say na u be sango... E no fair at all ooo
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by Ovie56(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
lolzzz...na league games I set talk about ooo not Champions League... Which club u dey support sef.... Instead make u talk about the problems wey dey ur team make we analyse am together u come dey call thunder like say na u be sango... E no fair at all ooo
I hear you sir Griez is more reliable Jare sorry about the thunder part
Re: EPL Fans.... Comment On This!!! by habsydiamond(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ovie56:
I hear you sir Griez is more reliable Jare sorry about the thunder part
it's nothing...I just want u to know that epl is more competitive than la Liga... And for hazard to be named as the best in the league shows that he is a better player than griezmann.. by the way, which club do u support

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Transfer News: Unai Emery ‘close’ To Sealing £18m January Signing / Coutinho Thank Messi The Moral Booster For The Penalty Kick / 11 Odds ... Z65X6FRP . GOD Help Us . WON WON WON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.