Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging (27430 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by Mankosi: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
People should be blaming the guy that made it public. If she beg him for money is that the reason for telling everybody she begged u for money?
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by bigpicture001: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
You begged and he refused to give you, you start to insult him. As if he's mandated to give you money

Big girl with small brain

Now she shot her self grin

Du u know the meaning of " ewure oshi"...if you know,you would insult him too
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
bigpicture001:

What's the meaning bro
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by bigpicture001: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

What's the meaning bro
Stupid goat!
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by AHCB: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
There's no shame in begging, be it offline or online. However the real shame is when the beggar starts acting like a b1tch when their begging didn't achieve the deserved result.
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by PapaAdanna: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
So her passion is online begging? just asking for a friend
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by Bigdeeee: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Igbo girls are just useless. 95% of them are born beggars, online and offline, and very arrogant bleaching thieves. Good thing Mompha, a smart Yoruba man, put that igbo destitute in her place. They come online forming rich and leading pretentious lives and cursing Yorubas, but then go behind and be sliding into our dms begging us for money like the real paupers they are grin
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by Bigdeeee: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
bigpicture001:

What’s this mentally degraded thing saying? Can you read at all? Was that derelict igbo beggar not the one who insulted him first, calling him a stingy goat because her begging juju didn’t work on him? I doubt you have a brain at all. But what else can someone expect from a cheap bleaching ugly igbo beggar’s asslicker like you. Maybe you are part of her online beggars gang.
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by pally123: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
And una come show picture of the guy with plenty money. Una wan kill the girl?
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by bigpicture001: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bigdeeee:

What’s this mentally degraded thing saying? Can you read at all? Was that derelict igbo beggar not the one who insulted him first, calling him a stingy goat because her begging juju didn’t work on him? I doubt you have a brain at all. But what else can someone expect from a cheap bleaching ugly igbo beggar’s asslicker like you. Maybe you are part of her online beggars gang.
....i hv been barred from.comment 11x on this forum cause of very bad insults I dish out to people once I'm provoked.. I decided to turn a nu leaf...

But don't think am old man had definitely list his swagger.....if u doubt,throw me another banter...
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by AuroraB(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis gal no get shame sha... Jus wen we were helping her assume an imposter was behind d account, she exposed her stupidity further
I swear down cry embarassed
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by poseidon12: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shameless girl.
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by mybestlove(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
All these gays showing off on social media should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging by Rajosh(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Passionate beggar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip. / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / Lala Akindoju Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.