Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace (33472 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
The Makun brothers, Ayo Makun, Lanre Makun and Yomi Makun are pictured with their wives Mabel, Joy and Grace respectively as they struck a pose on the streets of Manchester, UK.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/lovely-photos-of-makun-brothers-and.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Black brothers with Light skinned wives cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by itspzpics(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Wow

Actress Angela Okorie Shares H0t B€dr0om Bral£ss Photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-angela-okorie-shares-h0t-bedr0om-bralss-photos/

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by sholatech(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Lovely family. Good way to bond. May God continue to keep them all together in Love. Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2018
angry all these ladies are useless oloshos that got mugus as husbands undecided see that olosho in the middle pressing her phone tongue spits

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by ChopBellefull(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Like say dem broke now, all ds ladies for japa.. Dem no go even reason dia matter.. D truth is dat now adays women marry money not men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by ClintonEmex: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wow, they look lovely.
Black guys seem to love fair skinned girls wella.

4 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
copy the link into your browser to get started.

/5FGzhV

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Mannie92(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Who's the eldest and the youngest
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by mudiana(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
The one wearing d blue jeans has legs like "water cane". If tisha use that cane on ur back, u go open mouth down for two minutes, no cry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by crunchyg: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
They married fair and beautiful ladies may because they are dark and u...... Well wetin concern me make I go dey prepare for the Experience its this friday

2 Likes

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Ferrara: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
They all married igbo women

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Black brothers with Light skinned wives cheesy

Imagine them marrying black sisters, how pickin go be? Assuming no be bleaching o.....

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its all for show
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by holluphemydavid(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dis is lovely
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by nickxtra(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
The Makun brothers, Ayo Makun, Lanre Makun and Yomi Makun are pictured with their wives Mabel, Joy and Grace respectively as they struck a pose on the streets of Manchester, UK.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/lovely-photos-of-makun-brothers-and.html

Who dem be?

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
All married to igbo women undecided
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by PapaAdanna: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why is that girl on blue jeans, get tooth pick legs Hehehehehehehehe
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Black brothers with [/s]Light[s] skinned wives cheesy
[/b]bleached[b]
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
crunchyg:
They married fair and beautiful ladies may because they are dark and u...... Well wetin concern me make I go dey prepare for the Experience its this friday
Oh wow, is 'Experience' this friday? Are you excited? I wish I could come to Ng just to attend. Have a good time.
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by wittyt98(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
see their wives grin grin
all bleached, sorry toned up grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by crunchyg: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Oh wow, is 'Experience' this friday? Are you excited? I wish I could come to Ng just to attend. Have a good time.
Wow, would have loved you to be there, where did you travel to?
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by naijacentric(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm.....i heard ay n yomi are downlow how true
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Youngbayano1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
A.Y i knw others i dnt knw
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by bigtt76(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lanre's wife selfish shaaa.... She nor wan share her husband with any man.... See her position in the photograph cheesy cheesy cheesy

YomzzyDBlogger:

Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by FindX(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
AY no go respect himself drop that leg one place.
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Hifeyhandrew: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry all these ladies are useless oloshos that got mugus as husbands undecided see that olosho in the middle pressing her phone tongue spits

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

Hatred will not kill you. #spits
Re: The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace by Deltatoto: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

ugly boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter / Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / 15 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Stunning parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.