Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86671 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by oduncojamaica(m): 6:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Lebronjames23:
I have the screen sir,where do u live ?
Ogun State, Ijebu ode.
Drop your digit
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by deprynce2(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Pls gionee marathon m5 screen is needed in ilorin
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by smartbest781: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
@gioneeonline! pls I am a big fans of gionee, but I seems to be having issue with the GIONEE GN5003 I bough recently! PLS IS IT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ON THIS PHONE, have tried SEVERAL MEANS , STILL NO AVAIL.....PLS HELP
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by smartbest781: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
@gioneeonline! pls I am a big fans of gionee, but I seems to be having issue with the GIONEE GN5003 I bough recently! PLS IS IT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ON THIS PHONE, have tried SEVERAL MEANS , STILL NO AVAIL.....PLS HELP
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by bahaushe1: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gioneeonline
Is it possible to get s11 lite replacement screen in your Kano office please?

I need it urgently.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by babasolo(m): 4:05am On Aug 17, 2021
My gionee m7 play store is offline, my email says cannot connect to the internet even when my data is on

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by babasolo(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2021
babasolo:
My gionee m7 play store is offline, my email says cannot connect to the internet even when my data is on
gioneeonline
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
babasolo:
gioneeonline
not our phone NOTE: not made for nigeria market so softwhare not available here in nigeria
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
GioneeOnline:
not our phone NOTE: not made for nigeria market so softwhare not available here in nigeria

Hello GioneeOnline, I contacted your Ikeja office to enquire about a replacement battery for Gionee x2 and was told it's not available. Please where else do you think I can buy a battery for x2 because my battery can't last an hour again, so I need to badly replace it. Thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ajibel:

Hello GioneeOnline, I contacted your Ikeja office to enquire about a replacement battery for Gionee x2 and was told it's not available. Please where else do you think I can buy a battery for x2 because my battery can't last an hour again, so I need to badly replace it. Thanks.
lets conferm from aftre sales service now and get back to you on that .so sorry for any inconvenience caused thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
GioneeOnline:
lets conferm from aftre sales service now and get back to you on that .so sorry for any inconvenience caused thanks
please visit GIONEE HQ at awolowo way IKEJA and ask of gionee nairaland ADMIN OR MR AMOSUN OR BETTERSTILL, CALL 08033901630 thanks

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
GioneeOnline:
please visit GIONEE HQ at awolowo way IKEJA and ask of gionee nairaland ADMIN OR MR AMOSUN OR BETTERSTILL, CALL 08033901630 thanks

Okay thanks. I'll do that right away.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Warlayx: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Ajibel:

Okay thanks. I'll do that right away.

How much do you think it is
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by shollyshine(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lebronjames23:
I have the screen sir,where do u live ?
please I also need this
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Lebronjames23(m): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2021
babasolo:
what network are u using t browse ?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
GioneeOnline:

Thanks so much for your wonderful service. Got my battery replaced quickly at the office today and the replacement was worth the price. I appreciate smiley
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ajibel:

Thanks so much for your wonderful service. Got my battery replaced quickly at the office today and the replacement was worth the price. I appreciate smiley
you welcome sir
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is the official Gionee thread and we are here to help you resolve any issue you are currently facing with your Gionee devices!

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348033901630( GIONEE NIGERIA NAIRALAND ADMIN)
Email: gcare@gionee.ng
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by oduncojamaica(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
GioneeOnline:
This is the official Gionee thread and we are here to help you resolve any issue you are currently facing with your Gionee devices!

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348033901630( GIONEE NIGERIA NAIRALAND ADMIN)
Email: gcare@gionee.ng

Am still in need of Gionee M11 LCD screen. I can't find it in Ibadan center.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
oduncojamaica:

Am still in need of Gionee M11 LCD screen. I can't find it in Ibadan center.
you can visit our care center in lagos @ awolowo way ikeja
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ForG(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
gr8gem:
[quote author=GioneeOnline

Please the s11 lite I brought keeps installing deleted app and it annoying and when I want to check for system update it keeps saying network error, please how do I fix it, I'm using the 64gig variant.

How did you fix the software update error?

And where you able to play WhatsApp voice notes on it?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by tirmidhi2: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
quote author=GioneeOnline post=96500355] its available and the price is 17,600[/how can I get it too?]
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ewosk: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Please i need Screen replacement for Gionee S11 Lite...

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
ewosk:
Please i need Screen replacement for Gionee S11 Lite...

maybe yu should visit our HQ in lagos for replacement
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by waploger(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
GioneeOnline:

gionnee x2 screen is how much?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by waploger(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ajibel:

how much for the complete screen?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2021
waploger:
please come to our HQ and call this line 08033901630

how much for the complete screen?
please call the number above when you reach gionee office in ikeja
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ernest222: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please i need the screen for gionee m7 price and location pls
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ernest222:
Please i need the screen for gionee m7 price and location pls
hello do you mean gionee M7power? if yes then come to gionee head office in ikeja or call the admin line and some one will talk to you
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ernest222: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
GioneeOnline:
hello do you mean gionee M7power? if yes then come to gionee head office in ikeja or call the admin line and some one will talk to you
not m7 power, gionee M7
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Glocal1: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Someone please help me with snapping pictures with my gionee m6 plus. Each time I snap pictures it won't save them but will only write cannot generate thumbnail in the phone gallery.

Please, how do I resolve this?
I need to take some pictures of the things I need now to go and buy them.

Thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by eboy540(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2021
were can i get the gionee m6plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.